- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Sea Ray 250 Amberjack has not sustained any damage from Hurricane Sandy. Her hull features the optional two-tone pearl/pewter gelcoat, paired up with the black canvas package, she sure looks great at the dock or underway. Powered by MerCruiser’s 5.0L MPI with only 240 hours and also comes with MerCruiser’s Passport Extended engine warranty for the new owner good through 04/14.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sea Ray 250 Amberjack is a very versatile boat. You can cruise, fish, tube, stay overnight and trailer it with ease. Would make the great first family boat. She features a wide swim platform for entry to the cockpit via the starboard side transom door. Snap-in carpeting throughout the deck, along with ample seating, and features plenty of rod holders should you want to catch dinner. In the cabin, there in enough room to stay overnight should you want escape for the night. She has a well-equipped galley, and also a head with the optional pump out.
- Stove SS Molded Sink Ample Storage
- Head with the optional pump out
- SS Deck hardware throughout Canvas Package w/ Bimini Swim Platform w/ Swim Ladder Starboard Transom Door Recessed Grab Rails Throughout Transom Rod Holders Freshwater Washdown Transom Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- Garmin Multi Function Display VHF Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Two Tone Helm
- 12v Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI 240hrs Bravo III Outdrive MerCruiser Engine Warranty Through 04/17/14
- Broker's Comments
- Exceptionally Well Kept!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.