- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fa Tee K features the rugged and low maintenance benefits of steel construction with a very comfortable and spacious layout and the added luxury of recent equipment including a commercially rated Cummins diesel engine, central air condition, natural mahogany wall coverings and the economy of 2.5 miles per gallon at 5-6 knots.
- The FA TEE K sleeps a total of six with two in each private stateroom and two on the convertible dinette. Beginning forward and below the master stateroom is to port and features a queen’s sized berth, plenty of storage and private access to the full head. Directly to starboard is the guest stateroom with twin beds in a unique head to foot arrangement. Aft and up five steps is the wide open salon/galley/pilothouse. The helm station is forward with full instrumentation and a great all around view. There are port and starboard wing doors to the full walk around decks. Just aft and to starboard is the L-shaped convertible dinette. To port is the Loveseat sized Flexsteel sofa/sleeper. The U-shaped galley is aft and there is an on deck head and shower aft and to port. There is a door to the aft deck between the galley and day head.
- Upright refrigerator/freezer (New 2012), Seward three burner propane stove and oven, Double stainless steel sink, GE dishwasher, U-Line ice maker, Emerson Microwave oven, Large Pantry, Custom dish storage, 20 gal electric water heater, easy maintenance Formica counter tops with Mahogany sea rails, full sized electric clothes washer and dryer, filtered drinking water.
- Deck & Hull
- Steel decks with non-skid finish, Stainless hand rails, 1000 LB 12volt davit, electric anchor windlass with 250’ line and 20’ chain, 200LB anchor with 3 spare anchors and rode, front deck awning with stereo speakers, swing donnage box, large Focsil storage compartment, salt and fresh water wash down fore and aft, Jabsco remote electric spot light, windshield washer and wiper, Dual trumpet air horns with 110 compressor, aft deck hard top cover with top deck access ladder, aft deck utility sink and bar be que grill, Propane bottle storage on upper deck, 14’ dingy with 18HP Nissan out board motor (2008), swim platform and ladder, aft deck fish cleaning table, four rod holders on rail.
- 12.5 KW Next Generation generator with 2300 hours, ten T-105 6volt Golf Cart batteries (new 2012), Freedom/Combi 3000 watt inverter/charger, Charles Industries 12KVA 250 volt isolation transformer with Xantrex control panel, 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC electrical systems, NewMar 24 volt battery charger for bow thruster, 50amp 220 volt shore power system.
- Garmin GPS, Standard VHF w/DSC, Furuno Model 1731 36 mile 3KW radar, Lap Top chart plotter, ComNav autopilot, Two Datamarine depth sounders with one foreword and one amidships transducer. AM/FM/CD player, two 19” AOC flat screen TV’s, Hand Held VHF and GPS.
- Single 195HP Cummins model 855 diesel engine rebuilt in 1999 (1874 hours as of May 2013), ZF marine gear with 2.68:1 reduction, 3.5” prop shaft, separate Fernstrum Keel Grid coolers for main engine, gear and generator, Side Power 24 volt bow thruster, Dry Stack exhaust system, three ton central air condition system, spare propeller, Jastrum hydraulic steering, five bilge pumps, Jabsco Quiet Flush electric toilets, Engine room fire suppression system.
- Salesman Remarks
- This heavy built trawler was originally built as a commercial fishing vessel then converted to a custom long range cruiser to fulfill the dreams of a highly experienced Unlimited Master of ships who enjoyed cruising the Great Loop and the Caribbean Sea . His change in plans and other interests places his pride and joy on the market at a fraction of her cost.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.