- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 LITER
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
... READY TO HIT THE WATER?
Come down to our docks today and check out this 31' Tiara Open 2000. With a 12-foot-long, stepped cockpit, this 3100 Open is very versatile ... a great platform to fish off, or cruise and entertain. The bait tank sits on the swim step making it both accessible and out of the way for more space in the cockpit. Seating for 8 guests is certainly feasible.
The interior features beautiful wood work through out, adding some style. There is a forward V-berth with storage below, a U-shaped settee to starboard, also with storage below and a nice dinette for sit down meals, or lounging. The galley and the head are both to port.
- Sliding entryway Three steps down to cabin Wood accents throughout Forward V-berth with storage, mirror behind berth, hanging locker, opening ports and emergency hatch U-shaped settee with storage below and cabinets overhead Large dinette (2) Opening ports with screens Galley: Norcold refrigerator, Samsung microwave, stainless steel sink, 2-burner Euro Kera stove top, (3) drawer storage, (2) cabinets overhead, sliding storage, undersink cabinet, opening port and hatch for natural light while you're preparing food. Head: Vacuflush marine toilet, staineless steel sink with shower wand, shower curtain, storage, mirror and opening port with screen Magnavox TV/VCR Clarion stereo and 6-disc changer Heart Interface inverter
- Curved settee to port with foot rest Foldable transom bench seating Captain's seat with rear facing seat Chart table to port Bimini top with hard glass windshield, Isinglass panels and vents Clarion stereo controls at helm (2) Pioneer speakers and one Clarion (2) Fish holds (4) Flush mounted rod holders Bait tank on swim step Removable carpet Full cockpit canvas Helm canvas Storage lockers Stainless steel grab rails (4) Beverage holders Raw and fresh water wash downs Shore power Cockpit shower, hot/cold Walk through transom door Swim step Swim ladder
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno GP-1850 DF Color GPS Plotter/Echo Sounder Furuno Radar Robertson APII Autopilot iCom IC-M59 VHF Ritchie compass Sea Star Wheel Battery parallel Maxwell windlass, anchor and chain Fireboy Automatic Halon System
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.