- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Knockdown is a great opportunity for someone to own a proven fish raiser and also a fine example of one owner boat since new. She is powered by twin Volvo TAMD61A’s that have been nicely looked after all these years and show 1100 trouble free hours on the clocks. She features top of the line electronics from Furuno & Northstar along with many upgrades/updates such as: 18’ & 15’ sets of Rupp’s Z-30 Top Gun outriggers, teak & holly sole, air conditioning, full galley and second station. Call today to schedule your showing of this fishing battlewagon
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Runaway’s 36 Sportsman has been known throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic for being a heavy-duty sportfish and has gained a cult following in the process. The vast cockpit provides superior fishing. She is equipped with a large starboard side tuna door, swivel rod holders, large fish box and ample storage. The bridge is outfitted with a custom full enclosure, custom bolsters and a tackle center, amongst all the other bells and whistles. The cabin is finished with a full galley, v-berth, ample storage, and full stand-up head and finished off with a teak and holly sole.
- Teak & Holly Sole Heating & Air Conditioning Full Galley Ample Storage Full Stand-Up Head
- Sharp Microwave SS Sink 110 Refrigerator Ample Storage
- SS Deck Hardware Teak Cockpit & Covering Boards Teak Toe Rail Rupp Z-30 Outriggers 18’ & 15’ Spread Starboard Side Tuna Door Bow Pulpit Rod Holders Throughout Quartz Cockpit Lighting Full Enclosure EZ2CY Front & Sides, Strataglass Back Coaming Bolsters (’12) Gunwale Rod Storage Rocket Launchers Second Station
- Electronics & Helm
- Bridge: Northstar 957 Chartplotter Northstar 6000i Chartplotter Furuno Commercial Grade Sounder Furuno 25kw Super Bird Commercial Grade Radar Simrad AP22 Auto-Pilot Dytek Seawater Temp ST1500 Simrad Taiyo RDF Standard Horizon VHF (2) w/ External Speakers Floscan
- Kohler 6.0kw Genset (’10) 190hrs Truecharge 40Amp Battery Charger 500w Quartz Lighting 12v Lighting 12v Receptacle Outlets Throughout Windshield Wipers (3) AC/DC Panel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo TAMD61A 1100hrs New Controls Helm & Cockpit (’10) Vetus Bow Thruster 1 ¾” Shafts Nibral Props Hot Water Heater Cruise 18-20knots @ 30GPH WOT 24 Knots Fire Suppression System Floscan
- Broker's Comments
- Original Owner Vessel. Shows Very Well.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.