- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC Inboard-outboard
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "SEA RAY"
THIS BOAT IS THE VERY POPULAR "300 SUNDANCER" PROUDLY BUILT BY SEA RAY.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.7L MERCRUISER FRESH WATER COOLED I/O'S WITH ONLY 300 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, DECK CARPETING, FULL CANVAS ENCLOSURE, MOORING COVER, BACK COVER, SUN SHADE, AM FM CASSETTE PLAYER AND SO MUCH MORE.
With her oval portlights, low profile arch and sculptured lines, this third version of Sea Ray's 300 Sundancer series was one of the best looking sportboats in the market during the late 1990's.
She is built on the same easy riding deep V hull used in the production of the previous 300 Sundancer model, but with a restyled profile, an updated interior, additional fuel capacity and a revised cockpit layout.
Accommodations consist of a standup head with shower, full galley, two hanging lockers and a convertible dinette.
On deck, visibility from her triple helm seat is very good and a protected chart flat is built into her dash.
A filler converts her U shaped cockpit seating aft of her helm into a large sunpad.
Additional features include a walk through transom, molded bow pulpit, radar arch and great engine access.
She is a well kept boat, with low engine hours.
She is definately worth the trip to see her.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION........
- Displacement: 10,200
- Total Power: 260 h.p. each
- Fuel: 200 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 28
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID STATEROOM SLEEPS 2 ON HER DINETTE CONVERSION HEAD WITH SHOWER FULL AND COMPLETE GALLEY SPACIOUS COCKPIT RAISED CANVAS
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER STOVE MICROWAVE OVEN COUNTERTOPS DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR DEPTH FINDER GPS VHF MARINE RADIO
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE HEAT HALON FIRE SYSTEM BATTERY CHARGER BATTERY SWITCHES BILGE PUMPS HORN HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SHORE POWER TRIM TABS WIPERS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK SHOWER ANCHOR BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AFT DECK COVER BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM AFT DECK CARPET AFT DECK LIGHTING DOCKSIDE WATER CONNECTION
- COAST GUARD PACKAGE AM FM CASSETTE COCKPIT SHOWER INTERNAL STRAINERS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.