- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6 BTA - 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
39 ft 2000 3988 Bayliner Command Bridge, original owner, with twin 330 hp Cummins Diesels located in Norwalk is seriously for sale. This is an elegant cruiser which can take you in comfort for a day, or a week, or a whole summer. She has great accommodations for serious cruisers or liveaboards, but is small and handy enough to enjoy and afternoon on the mooring or an evening harbor tour. She has all the bells and whistles, air conditioning, heat, a Kohler 8KW generator, private heads and even a bath tub.
The 3988 Bayliner is a feature rich motor yacht which has remained immensely popular over the years due to the spacious open interior. The two head, two stateroom configuration affords private sleeping accommodations for two couples. The master stateroom all the way forward has the Island double berth with fitted mattress, opening ports and hatch, and plenty of storage for personal gear. The master head opens off the mater stateroom and has all the likely accoutrements including a bath tub. The guest stateroom is to port with a double berth and a private entry to the guest head. The guest head is a full head with vaccuflush toilet, vanity, sink and shower.
Coming aft, up for steps is the lower helm station with full instrumentation and a comfortably upholstered helm bench for two. Immediately aft of the helm station is the U-shaped, all electric galley with a princess 3 burner cook top and oven. The galley sink is inset in the gorgeous custom marble counters. Side by side under counter refrigerator and freezer gives easy access to everything you need. There is a full size microwave mounted in the overhead cabinets. The galley floor is nicely finished in teak and holly. The icemaker is around the corner in the saloon bar area. The galley is open to the saloon aft and the helm station forward.
Opposite the galley is a comfortable l-shaped settee dinette area with table and seating for three. The custom mahogany table swivels for easy access. The dinette seating is high for great views out the large windows and plenty of light and an airy feel throughout.
The saloon sports a large L-shaped lounge around another custom dining table on the port side. To starboard is a club area with built in flat screen 12v TV/DVD and the bar area.
Sliding doors open on to the aft cockpit sheltered under its own bimini, and a transom door for easy access to the swim platform and dockside boarding.
The bridge has a full helm and is enclosed three sides. Aside from the traditional helm seat, there is spacious upholstered seating for 10.
Powered with the larger Cummins 6BTA 330 hp diesels with only 500 hours, this 3988 cruises at 2100 RPM at 14 knots and 13 gph. For the more adventuresome, she will fast cruise at 24 knots and top out in the high 20’s.
This is a one owner boat. The owner has added countless quality upgrades including everything from granite counters to winterization valves on all the systems. This yacht has always been meticulously maintained and is in truly great condition. He has taken great pride in having one of the cleanest boats in the club.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge Motoryacht is designed for maximum comfort, with a dual-helm station that also lets you enjoy virtual year-round cruising. The spacious bridge deck and sport cockpit are convenient for sunning, fishing, or dockside socializing. The salon is designed for entertainment with plenty of comfortable seating on two separate levels. This unique arrangement includes an upper-level galley with dinette - settee as well as a lower helm station with all-around visibility. For accommodations, the 3988 features two double staterooms and two head compartments, one with an enclosed shower.
- FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- MAKE: Bayliner MODEL: 3988 Command Bridge YEAR: 2000 LOA: 46’ 3” BEAM: 14’ 1” DRAFT: 3’3” WEIGHT: 21500 lbs BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 14’ 10” HULL MATERIAL: FRP DECK MATERIAL: FRP TANKAGE FUEL: 296 gal WATER: 100 gal WASTE: 36 gal ENGINES AND MACHINERY NUMBER OF DRIVE ENGINES: 2 MANUFACTURER: Cummins MODEL: 6BTA-5.9 HORSE POWER: 2 x 330 FUEL: Diesel HOURS: 500 DRIVE TYPE: direct CRUISING RPM: 2100 CRUISING SPEED: 14 kn FUEL CONSUMPTION: 13 gph MAXIMUM RPM: 3000 MAXIMUM SPEED: 24 kn COOLING SYSTEM: FRESH WATER (CLOSED) TRIM TABS: BENNETT BATTERY STARTING: 3 HOUSE: 1 TYPE: WET CELL SWITCH: PARALLEL GENERATOR MANUFACTURER: KOHLER KW: 8 HOURS: LOW SHIPS VOLTAGE DC: 12v SHIPS VOLTAGE AC: 110v INVERTER MANUFACTURER: XANTREX WATTS: 1800 SHORE POWER AMPS:2 X 50 NUMBER OF INLETS: 2 CORD LENGTH: 50 FT BILGE PUMPS: 3 AUTO 3 MANUAL BILGE BLOWERS: 2 BATTERY CHARGER: PROMARINER 30 amp AIR CONDITIONING MANUFACTURER: MARINE AIR VOLTAGE: 110 HEATING TYPE: REVERSE PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM HOT WATER SYSTEM: ENGINE / 110V SALT WATER WASHDOWN FRESHWATER WASHDOWN ACCOMMODATIONS SLEEPS TOTAL: 6 FORWARD BERTHS: 2 SALON BERTHS: 2 GUEST STATEROOM 2 HEADS: 2 MASTER HEAD: VACCUFLUSH SHOWER: BATHTUB SINK GUEST HEAD: VACCUFLUSH SHOWER SINK GALLEY AREA: GRANITE COUNTER TOP REFRIGERATOR: AC/DC FREEZER: AC/DC ICE MAKER: AC/DC COOKTOP: AC OVEN: AC MICROWAVE OVEN: SAMSUNG SALON AREAS: MOVABLE TABLE: SEATS 5 PERSONS FULL LOWER HELM DINETTE AREA: SWING TABLE: SEATS 3 PERSONS STEREO SOUND SYSTEM 19 ‘ FLAT SCREEN TV/DVD DECK AREAS FLYING BRIDGE SEATS: 9 WITH FULL HELM COCKPIT SEATS: 6 BOW PULPIT BOW RAIL SWIM PLATFORM SWIM LADDER DECK SHOWER PRIMARY ANCHOR: 35 # CQR CHAIN LENGTH: 250’ SECONDARY ANCHOR: 15 # DANFORTH CHAIN LENGTH:8’ RODE LENGTH: 150’ ANCHOR WINDLASS: MUIR H 1200 ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION AND SAFETY GPS: RAYMARINE MODEL:RL80C COLOR CHARTPLOTTER DEPTH FINDER: RAYMARINE MODEL: ST60 TRIDATA DIGITAL DEPTH FINDER: RAYMARINE MODEL: RL80C COLOR FISH FINDER DEPTH FINDER: STANDARD MODEL: ANALOG RADAR : RAYMARINE MODEL: RL80C 48 MILE AUTO PILOT: RAYMARINE MODEL: ST600+ COMPASS: AZIMUTH DIGITAL KVH HEADING SENSOR VHF RADIO: STANDARD HORIZON MODEL: INTREPID WITH POWER MIC ON BRIDGE ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER: GLENDENNING KNOT METER SPOT LIGHT FIRE EXTINGUISHER/S: 2 LIFE RINGS: 1 LIFE JACKETS: 4 FLARES HORN BELL WINDSHIELD WIPER CANVAS CANVAS COLOR: BLUE 3 SIDE FLYING BRIDGE ENCLOSURE SOFT TOP COCKPIT BIMINI CONSOLE COVER WINDSHIELD COVER (SUMMER & WINTER) OWNERS NOTES: SINGLE OWNER BOAT NICELY MAINTAINED MANY CUSTOM UPGRADES WINTERIZATION VALES ON ALL SYSTEMS STRATAGLASS 3 SIDE BRIDGE ENCLOSURE FULL INTERIOR HELM WITH SEAT VINYL HEAD LINERS LARGE SALOON OPENING WINDOWS BRONZE THROUGH HULL FITTINGS PRIVATE MID CABIN FEATURES DOUBLE BERTH AND CEDAR LINED LOCKER TWO FULLY ENCLOSED HEADS WITH MOLDED IN SHOWERS AND VANITIES TWO SEPARATE SLEEPING CABINS IN ADDITION TO SALOON U SHAPED GALLEY WITH GRANITE COUNTER WELDED STAINLESS STEEL RAILINGS COCKPIT DOOR ACCESS TO ENGINE SPACES SEPARATE COMPARTMENT FOR THE GENERATOR 12 VOLT 19” FLATSCREEN TV/DVR BUILT IN
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the listing broker, Robert Moore, (203) 858 3858 to discuss this boat or any other boat. firstname.lastname@example.org This boat is shown by appointment only. www.ruddersandmoorings.com