- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Hatteras 52 CPMY is aggressively priced to sell quickly. She is easy to see in Kent Narrows, MD.
**** DON'T LET THE PRICE FOOL YOU! **** TWO BOAT OWNER!****
This 52 Hatt CPMY has a beautiful new interior by Yacht Interiors of Annapolis. Notable equipment includes a BOW THRUSTER, New RIB Dinghy and 4 Stroke Merc OB on a Weaver Davit System, and all new canvas and enclosures. She is CLEAN AS A PIN, an EXCELLENT VALUE and is PRICED TO SELL QUICKLY.
Come see for yourself.
- Displacement: 66,000#
- Total Power: 720 Cruising Speed: 17 Max Speed: 20
- Fuel: 994 Fresh Water: 170
- Sleeps 6 owners and guests in 3 staterooms with 3 heads and 3 stall showers. The master stateroom is aft with a diagonal walk-around queen berth, and ensuite head. It is important to note that the master stateroom has direct access to the aft second guest head, effectively providing 2 full heads with stall showers to the master stateroom. The guest stateroom aft has upper and lower single berths and a guest head shower adjacent. The VIP Guest suite is forward with a queen centerline walk-around berth and ensuite head and stall shower. The galley is down with a "U" shaped dinette. The main salon has a large "L" shaped sofa and a barrel chair, and a Vizio LED TV. The fully enclosed and air conditioned aft deck has a beautiful wicker sofa and 2 chairs, wing doors port and starboard, hard side windows and a soft enclosure aft. There is a wet bar on deck with a refrigerator. The large flybridge is fully enclosed and has helm chair, and abundant custom built guest seating with storage. Teak and holly floorin g new in 2011 Custom upholstery, windown treatments, bedspreads and soft goods 2011 New carpet in stateomms 2011 4 Zone Digital Air/Reverse cycle heat. (2 replaced in 2012) TV/VCR and stereo in Master 3 Vacu-flush heads
- Galley is down to port with a large "U" shaped dinette to starboard. Washer/dryer is opposite the dinette. Refrigerator/Freezer (2009) 2 Burner counter top electric range Microwave/Convection Oven 2012 Bosch super-quiet Dishwasher 2012 Washer/Dryer
- Simrad NSS 8 Chart Plotter 2012 Horizon Spectrum VHF/Hailer Simrad AP 16 Auto Pilot Vetus Bow Thruster Ritchie Compass Raytheon ST 40 Speed and depth units Bennett Trim Tabs Furuno Radar Battery parallel Halon system ACR searchlight (as is) Engine monitors Glendinning Sync.
- Generator has been updated with a back-up stand alone starting battery. 50 amp shore power with Cablemaster 20 kw ONAN Genset "Smart" battery charger 2 - 24 volt Battery banks (2012) 1 - 12 volt Battery for Nav Electronics
- Bimini, enclosures and aft deck canvas redesigned and brand new in 2012 Bow Thruster Trim Tabs Hydraulic Steering Transom door Swim platform and boarding ladders with Stainless Steel Dinghy Davit Mercury 310 RIB Tender with 8 HP Merc 4 Stroke OB 2 Bow deck boxes Cockpit deck box Fender racks Bow pulpit Anchor Lift windlass (2011)
- Approximately 950 engine hours since major overhaul. Compression tests on main engines in Spring 2008 all in spec at 490-495. Halon system
- This very spacious motor yacht has had excellent care and maintenance. The paint is shiny, and she is PRICED TO SELL. Come take a look!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.