- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Mainship Nantucket provides great live aboard comforts without costing a fortune. Beautiful sitting area and bar in the salon, u-shaped galley up, storage everywhere, dual station steering, large flybridge with bimini & curtains, aft deck with canvas cover/ss frame. Twin 200 hp Perkins diesels ready to cruise anywhere. This is a great live aboard or family cruiser.
- Sundeck double cabin layout: MASTER STATEROOM is aft with centerline double berth, lighted vanity with 5 drawers, 7 drawers for storage, 6 cabinets & 2 hanging lockers plus ensuite full bath with head, vanity, lavatory & tub/shower combination; GUEST STATEROOM is forward with large V-berth (with filler), 3 drawers, hanging locker, full-length mirror plus full bath including vanity, lavatory, head & shower; SALON has 2 upholstered chairs, oak drop-leaf table, 2 stools, breakfast bar/counter, 2 brass wall lamps, brass table lamp, lower helm to port, sliding main deck doors both sides; carpet, blinds, oak trim, dual voltage lighting.
- GALLEY down & forward one step to port: Carousel microwave oven, Norcold dual-voltage refrigerator-freezer, coffee maker, stainless sink; pressure water, shore water, electric water heater.
- Raytheon SL72 radar Robertson 3000 Autopilot Garmin 75 GPS Uniden VHF radios Hummingbird depthfinder 20" Flat Screen TV Jensen Stereo System with CD Insert Cable, TV and phone connections
- 8 Batterery System with 1500 Watt Inverter. Shore Power Connection Full Instrumentation at both Stations Battery Charger Auto Bilge Pumps Engine Blower System 12V and 110 Electrical System with Breakers Navigational Lighting Two 8D Batteries Battery Switches 12V Accessory Connection Windshield Wipers
- 2 Eeach Electric Heads, 2-zone Marine Air reverse cycle air/heat; Fuel Filters A utomatic halon; Trim Tabs.
- Bridge has bimini top and clear vinyl curtain enclosure on stainless steel frame; sundeck has bimini top on stainless steel frame. Kenyon aluminum antenna mast. Inflatable Dingy, 4hp Mercury with davit motor lift. Additional Features: S/S Bow Rails Three Foredeck Hatches L -Shaped Bridge Bench Seating Trim Tabs Fenders & Lines Good Size Walkarounds Hydraulic Steering Two Helm Chairs Bridge Enclosure Bow Pulpit Swim Platform with Outdoor Shower & Swim Ladder Two Salon Entry Doors Knee High Canvass Aft Deck Enclosures
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- Hank Sibley (804) 337-1945 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Hank-Sibley/