- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 4 strokes
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Stop looking for your next Grady....check out this upgraded 330.
Meticulously maintained and upgraded with new Electronics in 2011 including autopilot and radar, new twin 250 HP engines in 2006, new cockpit canvas and enclosures recently, Featuring a Diesel generator, new stereo, bolsters and more. This owner knows how to keep his boat right!
- Sleeps four adults with V berth and mid cabin berth AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Oven 2 burner electric Cooktop stove Salon features U shaped lounge settee and table Vacuflush head with separate full standup shower
- Navigational Electronics all updated in 2011 Raymarine Autopilot Model ST70 Raymarine Model DSM 300 Color (depthfinder) Raymarine Mode C-120 Color GPS/Plotter and Fishfinder Raymarine Model C120 Radar with 48 mile array Raymarine C-80 Plotter Yamaha Fuel flow meter and gauges Icom Model ICM 502 Radio
- Boat color is White gelcoat Blue canvas enclosure White cockpit weather cover, Cockpit sunshield Factory powder coated aluminum frame and hardtop Gunwale (4), hardtop frame (6), rod storage: 4 cockpit and 4 interior cabin top Helm seating (1) and room for 4 more in helm and cockpit area Sea Water and Freshwater wash-downs Transom door and integrated swim ladder 6 Tackle drawers in cockpit 45 gal raw water with light and a 1100 gph pump with overboard drain 254 qt insulated fish box w/ overboard drain Dual sink with cutting surface and fresh water faucet with overboard drain 56 qt helm seat drink cooler, insulated w/ overboard drain Kenwood Model AM-FM-DVD-CD Stereo System with multiple interior and exterior speakers Sharp Aquos 15" flat screen TV Cable hookup at transom
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yamaha 2006 250hp 4 Strokes Marine Air 12000 BTU 4 wet cell Batteries Hydraulic steering Bennet trim tabs Shore power 30 amp w/ 50’ cord Battery Charger (2 bank) 6 Gal Water Heater Fisher Panda 4 KW Diesel Generator with 13 gal fuel tank (80 Hours) Simpson Lawrence Model Horizon 600 windlass with helm control Yamaha Engine Flush system
- Seller Notes
- Bottom barrier coated and painted in 2011 Also in 2011 new GPS, Radar, Autopilot, high water alarm New sunshield cockpit cover New Kenwood Stereo Meticulously maintained Cockpit enclosure new in 2012 Bolster and seat backs replaced in 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.