WOW!!! Fantastic Custom Steel Tug!!!
Low RPM Gardner Diesel, Bow Thruster, Beautiful Interior!! This Trawler is Ready to GO!!
Call today!! Don't Miss this Great tug!!
Gardner Engine rebuilt in 2009 by Mike Harris in England.
Engine currently has 360 Hours
The boat construction was complete in 2010, again this is a new build not an old boat that has been re-purposed.
Steel structure was completed by Ray Brown - Ray has been building steel boats for 40+ year
- Vessel Structure
- Steel Plating is 3/16” over 1/4” x 3” and 4” traverse frames on common centers. Longitude frames connect the traverse system giving support to the vessel hull and machinery. Deck and front of Pilot house is also 3/16”. Superstructure is 10 gauge. Half pipe guard rail is schedule 80. Aluminum boom and mast lowers to clear bridges if needed.
- Granite counter top, SS sink, overhead cabinet and plenty of cabinet storage under counter Positive locks on all cabinets Propane Force # 10 SS 3 burners stove/oven, Two (2) 20Lbs fibreglass tanks in aluminum storage Locker at cockpit after, complete with bottom vent, Trident Marine LPG control & detection system Electric head and vanity in cabin forward separate shower room with marble seat. Second electric head/vanity, in Salon Brass portholes complete with screens: Six (6) in Frwd cabin, Two (2) in engine room, and One (1) in Salon head. Overhead skylight in state-room. Two single 40" beds with reading lights, over 6FT long closet forward, following the forward collision bulkhead, electric Head with vanity and a separate shower room complete the owner’s retreat. Dinette converts to double. Bench in salon sleeps one. Bench /Captains emergency berth in Pilot House. The entire interior is done in cherry. All Floors in Salon, Pilot House and State Room are 3/4"thick birch.
- Pilot House doors, stern and engine room doors are heavy duty aluminum and watertight. Three Water tight bulkheads. (One Collision forward, One after cockpit (with inspection covers) One at Engine room.) Walk around deck 18"Complete with 1 ¼” all welded SS railing from fore to after, and upper deck. All five (5) Pilot house window panes are 3/4" tempered glass, all the others 1/2". Storm lexan plates over the salon windows Heights in: Pilot House, Salon, and State room 6' 4." Walk in engine room 5' 4". SS exhaust in place for generator installation, fuel and water connections ready. Dual Racor fuel filters. Two brass water strainers with SS ball valves. Engine: 5LW Gardner 1200 RPM, with low oil pressure, and high temperature water alarms. Trans PRN 1.96:1 Dry exhaust/silencer, Heat exchanger. Three Rule 2000 bilge pumps( all with auto/manual switches ) Steering: hydraulic, 26” wooden spoken helm wheel. Electric wiring in place ready for auto pilot. Electrical: Two (2) 24 V starting batteries. Five (5) AC outlets House system: 12 V (4) deep cycle batteries. 2000 Watts inverter charger. Battery disconnects in Pilot House. Refrigeration: Nova Cool 9.1 cubic feet, top refrigerator, bottom freezer. Fuel tanks two (2), of mild steel in engine room 260 US gallons each, Sight gauge, overfill whistles, vents. Water tanks two (2), SS 100 US Gallons each with pressurized hot& cold system. Drinking water 20 US Gallons SS tank. Holding tank SS 90 US Gallons Vetus12 V Bow Thruster 75Kgf. Windlass: IDEAL 2000watts double anchor windlass W/200 FT of chain and secondary rope and anchor station. Lockers under windlass base. Under Foot control switches on deck Fortress FX 37 anchor on 200 ft galvanized steel chain, and 150 ft 5/8”, 3 stand nylon anchor rope for second anchor. Four (4) 12" cylindrical heavy duty mooring bumpers, Four (4) 3/4" black braided mooring lines Wipers by Imtra at three front windows, Dual electric fully SS Horn Commercial Richie 5"Gimballed compass with compensators. Chart reading light in Pilot house Northstar 24 miles RADAR/GPS/NAV CHART combo Kenwood AM/FM/CD radio with custom speakers Shore Cable ready for TV 30AMP shore power Unident Marine VHF DSC Radio Five 28” MOB ring Commercial grade Navigation Lights: Port and Starboard, Anchor light, steaming light, Stern light Two hundred (200) lbs plus, capacity swinging aluminum yardarm for hauling onboard heavy objects. All steel sand blasted inside out, and epoxy painted 10 mil Two part epoxy paint – hull and superstructure Antifouling painted bottom complete with sacrificing zinc (Reapplied in 2012) - Guaranteed for 3 years
- Drive Assembly
- Below drive assembly components are manufactured by Lunenburg Foundry, Nova Scotia and based on commercial applications. (Foundry established in 1891). Prop shaft SS 2 ½”. Propeller is bronze “Bluenose” 4 Blade 28x22. Rudder post SS 1 ½”complete with thrust bearing.
- Brokers Comments
- WOW!!! Fantastic Custom Steel Tug!!! Low RPM Gardner Diesel, Bow Thruster, Beautiful Interior!! This Trawler is Ready to GO!! Call today!! Don't Miss this Great tug!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here to search for more Trawlers . Financing available at 4.9% Central Listing Agent Leo Thibault 941-504-6754 Leo@EdwardsYachtSales.com Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat Quality Listings, Professional Brokers