- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Owner wants this boat sold before spring... This is a must see!
This spectacular 450 Sundancer has completely updated electronics and only 45 hours on her re-powered Cummins 6CTA 450HP diesel motors. She is fully equipped and ready to make memories with the whole family, or couples cruising with guests. Whether it's long weekends or extended vacations, this beautiful motor yacht will feel like your home away from home. The maple cabinetry gives the boat a light and open feeling. The 2 stateroom, 2 head layout provides more than enough room for everyone to cruise in comfort.
Please check out the detailed list of features and upgrades. Then call us to schedule a private viewing.
- Main Salon
- Convertible Sofa to Port Seating for 6 Storage above Couch Hi-Lo Table with Corian Top Pull Out Ottomans with Storage Dedicated Liquor Cabinet/Wine Storage Canvas Carpet Runners Maple cabinetry Central vac Washer /dryer
- AC/DC Refrigerator Microwave/Convection Oven 3 Burner Glass Cook Top Stove Built in Blender Coffee Maker Corian Countertops Expansive Storage Spice Rack
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Size Berth Hanging Lockers to Port and Starboard Twin Drawers to Port Pull Out Vanity with flip up Mirror to Starboard Private Entrance to Head Reading lights Speaker Volume Control Master Head with Stall Shower Vac-u-Flush Toilet Heated Head Upper Level Storage Under Sink Storage Full Length Mirror
- Guest Stateroom
- Full Size Berth Storage Under Berth Hanging Locker Reading Lights Storage at Head and Foot of Berth Private Head Vac-u-Flush Toilet Shower
- New Bimini Top Windlass Remote Spotlight
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine Radar w/ HD Scanner Raymarine E97 GPS Chartplotter Sonar Raymarine Tridata w/ Thru Hull Transducers Raymarine 650 Autopilot VHF Radio AM/FM CD Player and Changer for Salon
- Cummins Generator 120/240V (NEW – Only 15 Hrs) Hardwired 50 Amp 120/240V Shorepower Cord Group 30 House and Starting Batteries Battery Charger Separate 120 and 240V electrical Panels Separate 12V Electrical Panel Battery Switches Under Helm Bench
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: RICK HOFFMAN @ 425-405-0132 or email email@example.com VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Vancouver, BC