- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Stepping aboard the fishing legend that is a 46 Hatteras is enough to wake the anglers soul with in, even in those who don’t fish much. The capable 46 provides her guests with spacious luxuries including two large staterooms perfect for an extended fishing expedition and boasts an enormous galley down configuration. Her current owner of 10 years has shown her love and affection and has rigged her to fish hard as she was truly intended. There is an unbelievable amount of rod storage throughout this fine vessel so forgetting a rod or two is out of the question. This Hatteras certainly packs a battlewagon attitude. Sticking to tradition, this Hatters was built with precision and skilled craftsmanship and the quality expected from a yacht of this caliber is built right in. Her sea keeping abilities are absolutely phenomenal and she handles like a dream. One of the truly great fishing machines of all time, she sure to raise the fish and this American classic will keep you, your guests and your family safe with her rugged and proven Jack Hargrave hull design. She is aggressively seeking a new slip in your back yard. So, are you looking at upgrading your charter vessel or even considering starting up a charter fishing business? Are you seeking only the finest recreational Sportfish out there to scour the bays and pillage the sea floor while offshore fishing? Do you want to do all of this in a capable yet luxurious convertible? Then this Hatteras is for you. To experience the pleasure of owning this Hatteras 46 Sportfish make us an offer. All offers will be considered so don’t let the fishing season slip by without checking out this beautiful Sportfish.
- Enter the main salon and take in a traditional and tasteful decor. Step into the AC blasted saloon to cool off from a long day of battling the Marlin and feel the softness of custom carpeting beneath your feet. Built to fish, but guaranteed to please your friends and family. With ample natural lighting from her large privacy tinted windows and accompanying dimmable lights your set for both day light hours and well into the night so you and your guests can do as yachting intended, disregard time and relax. Her hand chosen handsomely finished, wood paneling is found throughout and is truly pleasing to the eyes. Forward and to port is built in storage with an icemaker. Just aft of this is seating for all your guests. To starboard is an entertainment system and ac/dc panel. Again, just aft of this is L-shaped seating wrapping back to the aft walls. Overhead is an unbelievable amount of rod storage on both the port and starboard sides able to handle a full arsenal and the days weapons of choice. This yacht features a galley-down configuration located and the starboard side of the vessel and is accessed by merely stepping down the stairs you will note it is well equipped with a 3-burner electric stove with an oven, a microwave, stainless steal sink, an abundance of wood cabinetry to store all the trips provisions and a full side-by-side refrigerator and freezer unit.
- Master Stateroom
- Stepping down the companionway past the galley and turning to port brings you to your master stateroom. The master is beautifully appointed with the same handpicked wood paneling as the saloon and again the floor is lined with custom carpeting. This stateroom offers side-by-side, twin berths and ample storage in the hanging locker. Over head is a hatch with screen for extra ventilation and again, immense rod storage so your sure to have all you need to fight the catch of the day.
- The spacious master head has a full stall with shower door. The guest head also offers a full shower and is located just off the companionway near the bow stateroom. Both are equipped with vitreous china lavatories, exhaust blowers, electric toilets, paneled bulkheads and laminated countertops so cleaning is a breeze.
- Forward Stateroom
- The bow stateroom has over under berths to accommodate as many guests as possible in a comfortable fashion. There is ample storage here as well and a hanging locker for all your crews gear. Again, nothing but the finest in décor is found here with hand finished wood paneling along the walls and plush carpeting found beneath your feet. Overhead is a ventilation/escape hatch with screen to provide extra airflow.
- Welcome aboard the Hatteras 46. Take note of her expansive self-bailing cockpit measuring an astounding 12’7" by 10’1" allowing for plenty of room even when equipped with the all teak fighting chair. Pull in the winning billfish through the large tuna door located in the transom. A nicely fishing station complete with tackle storage, freezer and sink with removable cutting board and ample additional storage rounds out this well-appointed cockpit. This is where the action takes place and space is a must in eyes of any hardcore angler. You are sure to find all that you need here and then some.
- Climbing up the stainless steel ladder in the cockpit takes you to the bridge, which provides excellent visibility so you can take the helm of your new Hatteras with confidence. She is equipped with a nice set of electronics including a Furuno GP32 GPS (3 yrs old), Raymarine Chart plotter (5 yrs old), Standard Horizon VHF, icom M100 VHF, icom 700 sideband, Simrad Ap11 Auto Pilot, (2009/2010), Simrad RA 42 Radar, and a Furuno LCD 582 Video Finder. The display of instrumentation is easily seen from the helmsman’s centerline seat in an overhead lockable electronics center. The bridge carries both ample storage and an abundance of comfortable seating and storage. Forward is a windshield equipped with a stainless steel handrail for both safety and beauty. A full covering overhead and new 3-quarter enclosure make even that foul weather trip pleasing to all those aboard. Constructed of all molded fiberglass, the bridge offers completely unobstructed views.
- Additional Information
- Equipments: Detroit Diesel V92 TA’s – 1000 Hrs – Rebuilt 4 yrs ago Raycore Filters Cruisair Ac Systems New Canvas Microwave New Fridge New Freezer 3 Burner Electric Stove Oven Stainless Steel Sink Fireboy System Windlass Danforth 45 lb anchor Secondary Plow Anchor Switlik 6 Person Life Boat Teak Release Marine Fighting Chair Rupp Outriggers Galley Down Configuration Northern Lights Genset – 8Kw 3000 hrs AM/FM Stereo – CD Panasonic TV Furuno GP32 GPS (3 yrs old) Raymarine Chart plotter (5 yrs old) Standard Horizon VHF Icom M100 VHF Icom 700 sideband Simrad Ap11 Auto Pilot (2009/2010) Simrad RA 42 Radar Furuno LCD 582 Video Finder 2 Electric Heads Two Staterooms – 4 Berths 3-Quarter Bridge Enclosure Transom Fish Door
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been number 1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to ExportAmerican.