- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 427-cid 300-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A FINE EXAMPLE OF AN ANTIQUE / CLASSIC VESSEL THAT HAS BEEN MAINTAINED & CARED FOR WITH AN "OPEN CHECKBOOK"; BAR NONE THIS 1967 CHRIS CRAFT 40 SEA SKIFF SPORT FISHERMAN IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPELTE LISTING DETAILS.
***SELLER WILL ENTERTAIN ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Ford 427-cid 300-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Porcelain w/Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, 6.5kw Kohler Generator, Electronics Package (Note Upper & Lower Stations; Lower Helm w/JRC 48-Mile Radar, Simrad GPS/Chartplotter, VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log. Upper Helm w/Simrad GPS/Chartplotter, VHF Marine Radio, Digital Depth/Speed), Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Aft-Deck Sun-Shade), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Built in Salisbury Maryland and delivered new in 1967 to Jefferson Beach Marina in St. Clair Shores MI. Inside boat-house stored year round. 4th owner (purchased on 2000). New carpet/upholstery/drapes/headliner/etc. throughout interior. Maintained by Mayea Boat Works in Fairhaven MI. Sale includes all owners manuals for engine's/transmission/generator/air-conditioning & heat/etc. PLEASE see Full Specs for complete details. HIGHLY recommended by listing agent!
- Forward Stateroom w/Forward Overhead Storage Cabinets & Forward Bulkhead Anchor Locker Access, Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard, Private Head Access to Port Guest Stateroom Forward to Starboard w/Privacy Door, Upper/Lower Berth's, Hanging Storage Locker (Mirrored Front) Head (Porcelain w/Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Lower Helm Forward to Starboard w/Helm Chair Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Starboard, Exquisite Dining / Cocktail Table Air-Conditioning & Heat Custom Draperies Throughout Custom Carpeting Throughout Teak/Holly Sole in Galley / Forward Salon Interior Wood all in EXCELLENT condition! Forward & Side Cabin's NEW Hull Coverings & Cushions NEW Headliner Throughout All Side Glass Tinted w/Screens
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Princess Stove Microwave Oven NEW Refrigerator w/Freezer
- Compass (Upper & Lower Station) VHF Marine Radio w/Hailer/Intercom, etc. & Dual High Mast Antenna's (Upper & Lower Station) Simrad GPS/Chartplotter (Upper & Lower Station) Depth w/Speed (Upper & Lower Station) JRC 48-Mile Radar (Lower Station)
- Batteries w/Switches Battery Charger 6.5kw Kohler Generator (1800-RPM) (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord(s)
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Teak Bow Pulpit Teak Toe-Rail Full-Width Teak Swim Platform Full-Width Stern Seat (Upholstered)
- Additional Information
- 210 Steam Bent Oak Ribs Mahogany Planked Carvel Hull 3/4" Lap Strake / Skiff Bottom Built-in Salisbury Maryland @ Chris Craft Skiff Plant Delivered New @ Jefferson Beach Marina, St Clair Shores MI July 1967 4-Owner Boat; Current Owner Purchased in 2000 Sheltered / Stored Indoors Since New (Summer & Winter) 2900 Total Boat Hours Engine's Majored in 1991 (Hours SMOA unknown) Transmissions Rebuilt 2001; New Props & Shafts All Exposed Surfaces Topside Surfaces Covered in Glass Cloth & Resin - Awlgrip Matterhon White Hull Strippe, Planks Epoxy-Bonded Together, Re-Grooved and Finished in Awlgrip Matternhorn White All Brightwork Replaced / Redone by Mayea Boat Works 2004 Bridge & Cockpit Soles - All Teak w/Sikkens Finish -- Covering Boards New in Solid Teak -- New Mahogany Swim Platform via Mayea Boat Works Owners Manuals Included 2008 Marine Survey on File
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.