Immaculate and impressive, you won’t find a comparable vessel anywhere. No expense has been spared, no extra overlooked. A few notable standouts: camera system for the engine room, bilge and stern, bow thruster, KVH satellite TV, Splendid washer/dryer, underwater lighting system, state-of-the-art Fusion surround stereo system, and a sound-barrier custom carpet. Meticulously maintained with an extraordinarily attentive service history, she’s washed & waxed regularly, new bottom paint in ’09. Owner is including many extras including a dingy with outboard motor, and many spare parts. Not an ordinary Maxum 4100 SCA – she’s pristine and a complete MUST SEE.
- Starting forward is the guest stateroom with a center-line queen berth. Underneath the berth are two drawers and additional storage. There is a vinyl hull bulkhead and head liner with overhead quartz lighting and round hatch. The forward bulkhead has hanging artwork with 110 outlets on both sides and swivel lights. A maple shelf runs down both sides of the berth and underneath is a second shelf with carpeting and hinged lid storage boxes. Port holes are found on port and starboard above the shelves. On the starboard side is a double door cedar lined hanging locker. Across to port is a double door cabinet with built in shelves as well as open stowage space, plus a Toshiba LCD TV with built-in DVD player. The guest cabin ensuite head has a Vacu-Flush toilet with a port hole above and a fiberglass shelf. Next to the toilet is a walk-in round shower stall with a pivoting clear acrylic door. A molded fiberglass sink and vanity has storage cabinets underneath and a very large mirror above with overhead lighting and medicine cabinet behind. There is also an overhead receptacle and flush mount lighting all accented with brushed nickel fixtures. Moving aft and up one step is the galley. Complete with Corian counters and a newer Kenyon three burner electric stove and a Goldstar microwave/convection oven underneath, built in Nutone blender, Corian shelving above the stove with an opening port hole and receptacles on both sides. There is a double bowl stainless steel sink and stainless steel faucet. There are white Formica overhead and storage cabinets underneath. Bone colored Formica overhead cabinets including two doors covering the full size Norcold refrigerator and freezer. Across from the galley to starboard is a second door into the forward head. Continuing aft and up two steps is the settee/dinette which is upholstered in fabric with leather accents and telescoping Corian table. Three overhead cabinets line the port side, large windows as well as overhead lighting and vinyl headliner. Across on the starboard side and up one step is the main salon. An Ultra-Leather “L” shaped sofa that converts into a queen bed runs along the starboard side with large cabinet storage above and behind. There are two nicely appointed and matching ottomans. Along the port side is a cabinet with the TV. The salon area is carpeted throughout and has sound barrier custom carpet overlay to reduce engine and generator noise. Engine room access is thru salon sole hatches with transmission access in the master cabin. Moving aft to port and down two steps along the starboard side is the master stateroom door. The 110 / 12 volt electrical panel is to your right and behind a black acrylic door. Above the panel is a brass ship’s clock and barometer. Below the panel are the stereo receiver, direct TV satellite and DVD player. On the portside of the stateroom is a large cedar lined hanging locker. The queen berth headboard is located along the starboard side and has drawers underneath and opening port holes above with custom maple mini blinds. Across the aft wall are two storage cabinets, one concealing a Splendid washer and dryer combo. Above is a ventilation hatch to the transom and with a small Corian counter and two more storage cabinets below. Along the starboard side of the stateroom is the vanity and sink with two cabinet doors underneath, a mirrored medicine cabinet above, overhead lighting and 110 receptacles. Behind a door to aft of the vanity is the head which has a Vacu-Flush toilet, molded fiberglass counter with sink, hand rail, and towel rack. Through a door to forward of the vanity is a molded one piece walk-in shower with built in molded seat, hand rails, port hole, overhead lighting, shower curtain and chrome faucet. On the forward bulkhead is a cabinet with a built in swivel Toshiba LCD TV/DVD with a separate storage cabinet above. Four steps up from the main cabin is the sun deck with hard top and with canvas and Eisenglass enclosure. There is a full built-in stern seat with storage underneath. Clear acrylic wing doors on both port and starboard lead to the forward deck. Forward on the sun deck is a Corian counter with drink holders, built in sink, under counter ice maker, storage cabinets above and below and a TV hook up. On top of the hard top is a KVH Trac-Vision 4 satellite television antenna, an open array Raytheon radar antenna, hailer speaker, Sea Watch TV antenna, VHF antenna and navigational lights. A door in the transom leads down a molded stairway to the swim platform which has a hot/cold shower, storage trunk for ship to shore hook-ups and boarding ladder. The transom also has quick-connect Weaver stainless steel davit holders and an outboard motor mount. Moving up four steps, the flybridge has a Bimini top and full Eisenglass enclosure with zippered windows and screens. The helm has a bench seat for three or four people with an unobstructed 360 degree view. The helm has a wood grained tilt steering wheel, wood grained dash and a 4 inch Danforth compass. There are two NAVPODS on top of the dash that contain an Interphase sonar to port and a Standard Horizon 1000GPS color chart plotter to starboard Additional helm electronics include a Raytheon R-21 Raster scan radar, Raytheon ST-60 Tri Data log, Raytheon Ray Pilot 650 autopilot, Raytheon 601-XX electronic charting system, Raytheon GPS, VHF Marine ICM-602 radio, Fusion MS-IP500 surround stereo controller, Side Power bow thruster joystick control, and a full array of controls, switches and full engine gauge package, including engine synchronizer. Forward of the helm is a full bench seat. A remote spot light is mounted atop the bridge and a sun pad with drink holders is on the forward deck. Two double stainless steel fender holders are mounted on the stainless steel bow rail. The bow has a windlass, two rope lockers, and windlass switches bow pulpit with anchor.
- Located down a few steps from the main cabin the galley is nicely appointed and will please any onboard chef. Stainless steel double sinks with faucet Corian countertops Nu-Tone built in counter top blender Norcold dual voltage refrigerator and freezer Goldstar microwave oven Kenyon 3 burner electric stove with ceramic burners Maple wood galley sole Ample storage cabinets above and below the counters Opening port outboard Aft deck wet bar with stainless steel sink and U-Line ice maker
- Danforth Constellation High Speed compass Interphase Twinscope forward looking color sonar display in helm NAVPOD Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1000C color chart plotter in helm NAVPOD Standard Horizon Chart 1000C has (4) cameras monitoring engine room and one stern view Raytheon R-21 Raster Scan Radar with open array Raster antenna Raytheon 601-XX Electronic Chart System (displays on Radar) Ray Pilot 650-AP autopilot Raytheon Ray-Data depth indicator ICOM-M602 VHF radio with DSC and hailer RAM microphone in main cabin entry Bennett trim tabs Side-Power bow thruster joystick and hand held remote control ACR remote controlled spotlights
- 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC power Circuit breaker panel with AC volt meter (2) 30 amp shore power cords with 50 Amp splitter Phasor 8.5 Kw generator with sound shield new in 2009 Generator panel in circuit panel with start/stop and engine gauges 8-D AGM marine batteries Xantrex True-Charge 40 Plus battery charger Xantrex True-Charge 2 remote battery control panel KVH Trac-Vision 4 satellite television system Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning and heating system with electronic controls Nu-Tone central vacuum system 12 gallon stainless steel hot water heater Potable water gauge in electric panel Vizio 20 inch flat screen television in main salon Toshiba 15 inch flat screen televisions with DVD player in master and guest cabins JVC KD-S550 AM/FM/CD player with remote Polk Audio speakers Sony STR-DG510 Digital Audio/Video Controller Magnavox DP170 DVD player Updated and increased sized bilge pumps with automatic and manual controls
- Danforth Constellation High Speed compass Interphase Twinscope forward looking color sonar display in helm NAVPOD Standard Horizon GPS Chart 1000C color chart plotter in helm NAVPOD Standard Horizon Chart 1000C has (4) cameras monitoring engine room and one stern view Raytheon R-21 Raster Scan Radar with open array Raster antenna Raytheon 601-XX Electronic Chart System (displays on Radar) Ray Pilot 650-AP autopilot Raytheon Ray-Data depth indicator ICOM-M602 VHHF radio with DSC and hailer RAM microphone in main cabin entry Bennett trim tabs Side-Power bow thruster joystick and hand held remote control ACR remote controlled spotlights
- Cummins 330B turbo diesel engines with 1500 hours and fresh water cooling Full engine gauges and instrumentation at helm Sea Star hydraulic steering with wood and stainless steering wheel Programmable digital engine volt meters (replaced factory meters) Engine and transmission alarms Oil exchanging system for engines and generator Hynautic engine and transmission hydraulic controls
- Stainless steel bow anchor roller Lewmar electric anchor windlass with foot and helm controls Delta primary anchor with chain and rope rode Raw water anchor wash down Sunbrella beige Bimini and helm enclosure Sunbrella aft deck enclosure with hard top Stainless steel radar arch Sunbrella beige matching covers for helm and bow deck pad Bow deck pad for sunbathing with cup holders Stainless steel stanchions with port and starboard boarding gates Acrylic wing doors Swim platform with Weaver Davits for inflatable and outboard motor storage Stainless steel folding swim ladder Hidden compartment for electrical connections Stainless steel dockside TV and telephone connections Dockside water connection on stern Stainless steel fender holders (4) on bow
- Broker's Remarks
- A well cared for a nicely updated Maxum 41 SCA. The seller’s change of plans dictates the sale. DELIVERY-INSURANCE-FINANCING information available through listing broker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.