- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496-Magnum 375-hp w/Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BAR NONE ONE OF THE NICEST ON THE MARKET THIS 2004 CHAPARRAL 265 SSi SHOWS PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP THROUGHOUT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 496-Magnum 375-hp Gas Engine with Bravo I Sterndrive and only 250 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2004 Eagle (matching) Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Cuddy Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Enclosed Head (pump-out) w/Vanity/Sink, Garmin 546 (Color) GPS/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3-Connection, Silent Choice Exhaust (Side-Dumping), 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Battery Charger (Note Galley Package w/Refrigerator & Microwave), Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure & Screens), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Inside rack (dry-stack) stored year round and in EXCELLENT condition! Bravo III Sterndrive w/Drive Shower, popular 2-tone black/white hull sides, stainless steel side dumping exhaust (silent choice), owners manuals, maintenance records ... Highly reccommended by listing agent!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Sport boat styling and cruiser amenities make the Chaparall 265 SSi a one-of-a-kind dual-purpose offering. Move freely bow to stern thanks to molded dashboard steps, UL-approved non-skid, and a center transon walk-through. The optional activity platform extends the boat's reach. The cockpit galley includes a sink, ice chest, and pressure water. Unlike most in this size range, the 265 has an enclosed private head. The one-piece translucent cabin door allows light to pass through yet keeps prying eyes out. Ventilation is excellent thanks to opening ports and an oversized square deck hatch. Premium soft-touch fabrics are Scothguard protected for maximum durability.
- Cuddy Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Note Cabin Converts to Lounge w/Dining / Cocktail Table, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Enclosed Head (Manual Flush w/Pump-Out) w/Vanity/Sink
- Galley Console Refrigerator w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin (Color) GPS/Chartplotter
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink Cockpit Table Walk-Through Windshield Forward Anchor Locker Transom Shower Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top w/Full Cockpit Enclosure & Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Silent Choice Exhaust Bravo III Sterndrive w/Drive Shower OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS Inside Rack Stored Year Round! 2004 Eagle Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.