- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
If you are looking for a great liveaboard houseboat that you can cruise or party at the dock or at anchor in style then this may be your boat. She is customised with an extended bow and a Narcel to break head seas. She also has widened quarter decks, a Teak swim platform, and nice big awnings on stout welded aluminum frames. She can carry a substancial tender on her upper aft deck. Rebuilt in 1999 and completely refurbished in 2006. PRICE REDUCED AGAIN! Owner's want the boat gone! $80000 as is.
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- Carri-Craft Pilothouse Cruiser, 1972. A very rare, well crafted & sought after ocean-going houseboat/motor yacht. A live aboard dream vessel. Fiberglass; two 200HP Perkins Diesels; Kubota diesel generator; motorized Windlass anchor and approx. 300' chain; when no marina pump-out is available, included is a portable pump-out station, on wheels if needed (a TODD Waste Caddy portable system, purchased new 2012); Pilothouse layout/2 doors to side decks allowing a walk-around port and starboard to all areas of the vessel; pilothouse helm controls incl. laptop w/GPS, depth finder, other std. gauges; helm interior dash door offers easy accessunder bow/lazarette which has been converted to hold lots of secured storage, especially important for liveaboards; pilothouse door to lazerette offers access to forward port/starboard hull compartments. Helm includes a separate heater unit for any cool days when working in your Helm office; helm radio (almost new) offers 4 speakers port and starboard, as well, it is linked for sound to the upper helm/deck area. Throughout vessel, easy floor-panel access to hull compartments. Another live aboard convenience, a custom made Helm desktop, converts the main helm into a comfortable office area/for use as an office or hobby station with ample equipment space. Pilothouse mahogany stairway leads to upper helm which has Mather controls, seating , table and an extra-large almost new fiberglass boat-storage box. Upper deck is covered with an extremely durable automotive canvas (not typical marine canvas which can easily dry-rot); mid-upper deck is covered and aft upper-deck is open for lounging. Upper deck areas secured with strong brushed aluminum supports along with the black heavy-duty automotive canvas--easy to clean/long-lived. Fully equipped galley: GE profile side-by-side refrigerator, microwave, full dishwasher, double stainless steel sink and heavy-duty under-sink garbage disposal, GE stove (4 burner) & full oven with open space beneath for storage; tiled countertops & backsplash, mahogany cupboards, a huge pantry/multiple cupboards (opposite the sink area) and tons of storage for a variety of kitchen cookware and more. Large flat screen 55" TV is custom mounted in the large salon with secure, hidden storage behind; the Salon and all vessel floors are appointed with hardwood (baths are tiled floors). DVD & CD player and surround sound in Salon. The hall adjacent to the Salon houses a Washer/Dryer! All bedroom quarters have cedar-lined storage; 2nd bath-full stand-up shower, tiled floors & vanity, toilet, ss sink, storage cabinet below, large mirrored cosmetic/medicine cabinet above. MBR and bath: Very generous storage throughout this suite, a queen-size bed with storage surrounding/beneath/beside & above it. Full-length mahogany closet (cedar lined) & overhead storage, too (nice for carry-on luggage, etc. A secured, flat screen tv in MBR. MBath is fully tiled with mahogany appointments, with an oversized vanity with drawers and storage, along with a triple pane/3-door mirrored lighted medicine cabinet above; a hidden jewelry cubby; a full tub & tiled shower area along with an almost new high-quality "Vacu-Flush" toilet system. Vessel has a 40 gallon holding tank. Sliding glass doors with screen lead from salon to stern; mounted Magma stainless steel gas grill. Stern is sizeable for table seating, etc.--and is covered, accessible from both side decks, salon and the upper deck ladder. Custom-made upholstered window coverings-heat reflective backings to keep the sun out when desired. A LIVE-ABOARD once-in-a-lifetime treat!
- Boarding from the port forward gate one can go to the bow area where the windlass can be operated, sit on the bow bench, or proceed aft down either side to the stern on the now widened cat walks. Entering the port pilot house sliding door one can go forward and down into the bow lazaret storage or aft up the steps to the flybridge, or aft to port into the companionway to aft. Moving aft in the companionway port one first comes to the door into the master stateroom inboard. The master stateroom head is to stbd. aft off of the compartment with the shower outboard. The master stateroom has a vaulted step ceiling effect with windows in the aft end for extra light. Moving further aft down the companion is a decommissioned day head which can be recommissioned. The current owners did not have any use for it so it is just a little extra room. Continuing aft one enters the galley along the inboard side with storage outboard. Then is the salon area with the large sliding galss door to the aft deck at the back. There is an entertainment area on the forward wall with lots of cabinetry built in. Walking around the salon back to stbd. forward one enters a passage with the washer dryer leading into the guest stateroom with it's head forward of it. The head has a shower inboard. Continuing back into the salon and aft one can exit onto the large aft deck. The engines are under the aft deck in each hull. There is a ladder on the aft end of the cabin up to the upper deck which is very spacious. The aft end has a davit and is open where a tender could be stored. Then the forward portion and control deck area are covered. One can continue down the stairs to port thru the hatch back into the pilothouse. The generator compartment is under the galley sole in the port hull. The hulls contain tanks, pump, storage,and other equipment only. There are no accomodations below. The hulls are subdivided into compartments. Ample storage is built into the custom cabinetry throughout. Dining areas are on the flybridge and aft deck.
- GE range hood. GE Profile 4 burner electric range with self cleaning oven. Disposal. Whirlpool Quiet Wash Plus dishwasher. GE Profile double door refrigerator/freezer with in door dispenser. Emerson microwave oven. Westinghouse Spacemates III stacked washer/dryer unit.
- ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- Vizio 55" 1080P Full HD flat creen TV. Samsung Blue Ray disc player with surround sound in salon. Phillips 24" flat screen TV iin master stateroom. West Marine stereo speakers in pilothouse. Dunj MXR42 digital media player in pilothouse.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS
- Engine hours unknown. Phasor Kubota 11 Kw diesel generator with control panel in pilothouse with oil pressure gauge, coolant temp. meter, voltmeter, and hour meter. Shows 626 hours. 2 x 50 amp 120/240 volt shore power cables. Land phone and cable TV connection point. Custom Paneltronics main electric panels. Maintenance free 12 volt batteries, 2 engine strat banks, 1 house bank, 1 generator start. Heart Interface Freedom 25 inverter charger with digital monitor in pilothouse. Battery Tender International battery monitor. Sea Gull IV galley water filter. Pipewelders electric davit (inop.) 12 volt guest head toilet and Mansfield Vacuuflush system for master. Racor 900 FG fuel water separators with vacuum gauges for main engines. 14 separate 12 volt submersible bilge pumps (at least 1 in each hull compartment) with a bilge panel in the pilothouse and an alarm station there. FRP radar arch. Engine tach, coolant temp. meter, and oil pressure guages at flybridge. Mathers Microcommander electronic engine controls with manual override. Hynautic hydraulic steering. Cedar lined lockers. Maxwell 2200 12 volt windlass with 300' of 1/2" 3G chain and 35# Danforth anchor. 12 volt bow flood. 3 x windsheild wipers. Stainless steel fender racks on upper deck rail. Mesh pilothouse sun shades covers. 1 gallon per mile fuel usage at 15 knots by both engines (15 GPH). Cobra Marine DSC VHF radiotelephone in pilothouse. Tachometer, coolant temp. meter, oil pressure gauge, and volt meter for each engine in pilothouse. Hour meters in pilothouse (inop) 3 x 12 volt fuel level indicators in pilothouse. Uniden QT 206 digital depth indicator in pilothouse. Engine audio visual warning system. Danforth Constellation compass. 3 x II B:C Halon 1211 hand portable fire extinguishers. 3 reverse cyle air conditioning units (1 inop) Pilothouse electric heater.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.