- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-cid 270-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SELLERS ARE MOTIVATED AND READY TO REVIEW ALL REASONABLE OFFERS FOR THIS 1984 SEA RAY 360 AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 350-cid 270-hp Gas Engine's (Note; Starboard Engine w/less than 200 hours since rebuild & Port Engine Fresh). Notable features include but are not limited to the following; Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Stall-Shower in Forward Head), Onan 6.5kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Owners manuals included.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A very popular boat during her late 1980's production years, the Sea Ray 360 Aft Cabin was built on a "dual mode" hull capable of trawler-style economy at 7-8 knot displacement speeds while still able to achieve planing-speed performance. She rides on a low-deadrise, solid fiberglass hull with propeller pockets, moderate beam, and a shallow, full-length keel. The 360's interior is somewhat unusual in that twin single berths were standard in the aft cabin(a double berth was optional). The galley is down, seperated from the salon by a serving counter, and a portside lower helm was a popular option. Teak cabinets and paneling and vinyl overheads highlight the interior. Topside, wide sidedecks make it easy to get around, and the flybridge is arranged with bench seating aft of the helm.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Storage Locker to Starboard Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall Shower Salon w/Futon to Port (Converts to Berth) & Small Dining / Cocktail Table Salon w/(2) Chairs to Starboard w/Ice-Maker Salon Aft w/Entertainment Center (LCD-Television & DVD-Player) Aft Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Twin Berths, Drawer Storage to Starboard, Hanging Storage Locker, Vanity to Port Aft Stateroom Head (Vacuflush) Lower Helm Station Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Stainless Steel Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth/Speed (Digital)
- (3) Batteries (2) battery Switches Battery Charger 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord Onan 6.5kw Generator (Hour Meter not present)
- Teak Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpeting (Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Fold-Up Deck Chairs for Aft Deck Included (as shown in photos)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas (Fly-Bridge w/Convertible-Top & Enclosure) Horn OWNERS MANUALS NEW CARBURATORS 1185 TOTAL BOAT HOURS; Port engine new & Starboard engine newer w/less than 200 hours. FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.