- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1986 SEA RAY 340 EXPRESS CRUISER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiserr 454-cid 340-hp Gas Engine's (Straight Inboards) with only 780 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Onan 6.5w Generator, NEW Windlass Anchor w/Plow Anchor & Pedal Controls, Electronics Package (Garmin Color GPS w/Chartplotter, Furuno 24-Mile Radar, Digital Depth/Speed), Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Slant-Back Enclosure, Camper-Top w/Screens, Windshield Cover), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: 3rd owner purchased in 2006. Hoist kept when not in use as shown in photos. Dripless shaft logs, 2010 tune-up, 2011 hoses replaced, 2011 new ignition modules. Owners manuals included. Pride of ownership shows ... A must to consider for those in the market for a mid 80s 340 EC!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 340 Express Cruiser proved to be one of Sea Rays most popular models during the 1980s. A big boat by the standards of her day, the 340's sleek styling and spacious interior were her chief attributes. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12-foot beam, three floorplans were offered during her production years, all with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as a reconfigured dinette. Finally, in 1988 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. Topside, the 340's single-level cockpit included double-wide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at the transom. Large hatches provide good access to the engines. A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts, and a swim platform were standard.
- Forward Island Berth (Drawer Storage Underneath) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Port Forward Berth Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Air-Conditioning & Heat Settee to Port (Converts to Berth) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Prep-Center / Power Panel Access to Port Aft of Settee Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer (NEWER; Tundra) Ice-Maker in Cabin (Works!)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Garmin Color GPS w/Chartplotter Furuno 24-Mile Radar AM/FM Stereo w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (NEWER) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Onan 6.5kw 5.0kw Generator Emergency Start System (2) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Canvas Covers Anchor Locker Note: Bow Pulpit Re-Done w/Composite Pulpit, Newer Low-Profile Windlass w/Pedal Controls & Large Plow Anchor ... 110' Chain & 110' Line! Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (3) Windshield Wipers Factory Fiberglass Radar Arch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Remote Control Spotlight NEWER Canvas Package (Bimini-Top w/Slant-Back Enclosure, Camper-Top w/Screens, Windshield Cover) NEWER Cockpit Upholstery Bottom Paint Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside Water Connection 3RD OWNER OWNERS MANUALS HOIST KEPT! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.