Sixth to the last built - One of only a few with 871ti engines and a Factory Flybridge. She will cruise at 20 knots. This pampered lady has always been shed kept. Totally refastened in 2007 - done properly by replacing the screws, NOT adding more next to existing! Current owner since 1986. This is a stunning yacht that MUST BE SEEN.
- Layout and Accommodations
- "Finesse" is a 3 stateroom motoryacht with a hard enclosed aft deck with wing doors. She utilizes her on deck salon as the main seating area. The lower salon is fitted with a dining table and chars and serves as a formal dining salon. The galley is below forward to starboard with a convertible dinette to port. All the way forward is a third stateroom crew quartersa with upper and lower single berths and a head compartment. Aft to starboard is a guest heah with shower, to port is a guest stateroom with twin berths. Further aft to starboard is the master head with stall shower and a queen berth master stateroom with an athwartships berth. A single berth/settee is to starboard. Notable custom features include remote control electronic switching for the interior lighting, teak and holly soles in the galley, and custom mahogany inlay raised panel doors in the stateroom areas. The laddter to the flybridge has been modified into a stairway making for much easier access, especially for the first mate.
- Full size refrigerator freezer Electric range and oven Trash compactor (located in helm area) Convertible booth style dinette Microwave oven Porcelain sink
- Two Aluminum fuel tanks, approx 330 gals each recently replaced in 2006 150 Gal water tank
- Twin GM 8-71ti with 2400 original hours
- Deck and Mechanical
- Stairs to flybridge to replace ladder Bimini top Salon roof is fiberglass to replace original vinyl Transom steps to swim platform replace ladder Cable master with remote Anchor windlass Anchor mounted in shute to side of hull Davit with Whaler type dinghy and outboard 5 units Reverse Cycle Air Cond and Heat (2 units new in 2008)
- 32v DC system with 2 banks of 4-8V batteries Sentry 30 amp charger for 32v system Kohler 9kw Genset recently replaced 50 Amp 125/250 AC system with updated panels Heart Interface 1200 watt inverter
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPS VHF radio Depth Finder Radar Recent flat screen TV's Stereo
- Additional Information
- Bottom refastened in 2007 Over $300,000 invested since 2006 Always shed kept since new Current owner since 1986
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.