- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The center cockpit 445 possesses all the exemplary qualities that have earned Island Packet a worldwide reputation as the leader of cruising boat design and construction. Naval architect Bob Johnson and the Island Packet design team have created the 445 by combining the superior comfort, ease of use, seakeeping, and safety attributes that are the hallmark of every Island Packet, along with innovative new features and stunning good looks that will further reinforce Island Packet's position as America's Cruising Yacht Leader.
WHATEVER has been kept in fresh water marina. It has only been in the water four months of the year. This boat is extremely clean and well maintained. It is the best equipped Island Packet 445 on the market and ready to sail.
His proud owner has spared no expenses to make it a very comfortable and safe blue water sailboat.
- Fifteen opening ports with screens - polished stainless steel, safety glass. Six deck hatches with Ocean Air screens and shades. Four Dorade style vents with screens and plugs. Select teak hardwoods and veneers for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Louvered cabin doors, extensive radius corner detailing, cedar-lined locker and drawers. Furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish, teak trim Alpine 6 disk DVD/CD with speakers for the interior DVD - TV with 20" flatscreen on tilt mount Awntex exterior window covers for salon
- Spacious salon with over seven feet of headroom and sweeping panoramic views through any array of large windows. Full length Ultra Leather settees port and starboard invite socializing and gracious entertaining when the salon table is stowed against the forward bulkhead, and help create a large and comfortable dining area when the table is deployed. This hallmark Island Packet features conceals a hidden bottle and glass storage rack in the up position, yet easily folds down and open up for serving a crowd. Snack table with Star Inlay mounts. The port settee extends toward the centerline to make into a double berth and a smaller table is available with a lift-out post for mounting at either side of the salon. Overhead recessed lights and numerous well placed halogen reading lamps throughout are activated with dimmer switches for adjustable lighting levels. Awntex external window covers in salon. Ethernet cable from Raymarine network switch to chart table for computer video output cable from chartplotter to 20" Samsung TV. Splendide washer/dryer (New 2012) with custom cabinet.
- The galley has a wide, open layout with room to move about comfortably, and opening ports on either side to keep it light and airy. The separate (dual fridge boat keel cooler)refrigerator and freezer compartments, with digitally controlled cooling units, are equipped with double gasketed drop-front lids on gas strut supports for easy access; both have drain pump and light. A pull-out refrigerated drawer is also included for quick access to popular beverages and food. Built in teak dish racks Cutlery drawers Deep double sinks Sliding trash bin Extra cabinets and locker space Corian countertops with sea rails Gimballed force 10 LPG 3 burner stone with oven and broiler Microwave Retractable spray unit Manual fresh water pump SeaGull IV Water purifying system serving all interior cold water sink taps Abundant cabinet and locker storage Overhead lights with remote dimmer switch Two opening ports Two 10 lb. stainless steel propaine tanks
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Located aft, you are welcomed by a wide double island berth surrounded by a solid teak and oak sole, plenty of cabinets, lockers, drawers and shelves. End of bunk lifts on gas support struts to reveal large blanket tray over large cedar-lined drawer. Extra-height rods are provided outboard in the hanging locker for longer items. A plush dressing chair, vanity mirror and drawer just forward of the berth add extra convenience. A door in the aft bulkhead provides interior access to the lazarette storage. Chrome plated cabin sidelights with individual dimmers. Overhead lights with remote dimmer switch. Five opening ports, a large central overhead hatch with screen and shade and two Dorade vents make these owner's quarters particularly bright and freshly ventilated.
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Located forward features private access to the adjacent head. It includes a large double island berth, plenty of lockers, cabinets, drawers, and shelves suitable for extended stays onboard. The berth top hinges on gas support struts to reveal a blanket tray underneath. Several ports and an overhead hatch with screen and shade and two dorade vents provide ample light and ventilation.
- GUEST HEAD
- The ensuite aft head, as well as the forward head, features a vanity with a Corian counter top, separated shower stall with folding acrylic door and molded seat. A standard VacuFlush electric flush head with a curved backrest for secure and comfortable seating. Two opening ports, one overhead hatch with Peek-A-Boo blinds.
- NAVIGATION CENTER
- Adjacent to the companionway in its own spacious alcove, this area features a high backed swivel armchair, an inlaid chart table with storage tray. A hinged storage area aft of the seat neatly stows charts and all master electrical panels for shipboard AC and DC equipment are within easy reach. A hanging locker suitable for wet gear is also provided adjacent to the companionway. The navigation station is very well equipped with a second Raymarine E120 multifunction display with GPS, AIS receiver, 4kW radar on mast, Icon 504 VHF with loud hailer/Fog horn installed on mast, remote Raymarine Autopilot controller, Alpine Entertainment center with AM/FM/CD/DVD player, 6 CD changer, Ipod connection, 20" Sansumg flat screen TV with speakers, remote panel for the Xantrex Prosine 1800w inverter, remote water and holding tanks level display, 12 volt outlet, remotes for TV and Alpine systems. Ethernet cable from Raymarine network.
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Five maintenance-free, AGM 12 volt batteries: four house and one dedicated engine star with momentary parallel switch in cockpit for emergency starting. UL listed marine pre-tinned 600V color coded and numbered wiring throughout Deluxe electrical panel with battery switches, gauges and breakers for DC and AC systems, battery test system, indicator lights. Electric pump, LPG, and battery charger controls. Dual AC dockside power systems with inlet breakers and two 50' 30A shore power cord, numerous interior outlets with GFCI protection. Galvanic isolator with remote status panel Charles 5000 series 60 amp, UL listed, temperature compensating, three stage battery charger (New 2012) Recessed cockpit instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter, and engine monitoring system, acrylic cover. Electrical DC grounding /bonding system for rig and underwater metals. LPG stove system with two 10 lb. aluminum tank in self-draining storage compartment, remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge. Masthead anchor light, foredeck/steaming light and navigation lights. Mast with VHF antenna. Pre-wired: anchor windlass and bow thruster cables, fan and speaker wires throughout interior, VHF cable from mast step to navigation area. Messengers pre-run throughout yacht for additional wiring and electronic installation tasks. Cruiseair 18k and 10 k BTU air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Xantrex Prosine 1800 watt inverter with remote panel Two 30 amp power inlet Two 12 volt outlet (One at helm and the other at navigation station)
- 75 HP Yanmar 4JH3TBE turbo diesel (1,228 hours) four cylinder, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan, mechanical fuel pump, heavy duty, high output Balmar 100 amp alternator with Digital Duo-Charge controlled. 3 blade fixed prop, Two Racor fuel filter with water separator, jacketed fuel lines with swedged and threaded ends, auxiliary electric fuel pump with momentary switch for bleeding lines, bronze engine intake strainer. Charles 5000 series 60amps charger (New 2012) Yanmar generator MasPower 8kw Generator (400 hours) with built-in sound shield. Extensive sound control and generous access to engine compartment with premium lead-lined insulating foam and gasketed access doors Fuel, water and holding tanks below cabin sole maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes with varying fluid levels. Spare fuel and oil filters for engine and generator
- Pressure water system with hot and cold water service in galley, heads, and transom. UL listed 11 gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated shower and ice box drain pumps with strainers. Fuel tank (160 gal/600 liters) constructed of welded, baffled, heavy wall marine grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut off valve, stainless steel deck fill, and tank-mounted gauge. Pre-plumbed for additional pick up/return for optional generator or dealer/owner installed heater system. ThermoCure fresh water tank (260 gal/985 liters) constructed of molded and baffled fiberglass and FDA approvable VE resins, stainless steel deck fill, remote tank level gauge. ThermoCure fiberglass holding tank 55 gallons with stainless steel deck pump out fitting, remote tank level gauge Heavy duty Rule 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control and premium UL listed Ultimate magnetic reed float switch. UL listed bronze, thru-bolted flanged seacocks on all thru-hulls below waterline, ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe. Electric Macerator pump with valves for overboard discharge
- Raymarine ST 6001 Autopilot plus S3G with Lewmar Mamba direct drive, geared steering system for superior reliability and control. Includes Ritchie compass with custom Island Packet nav grid, stainless steel destroyer style Lewmar folding wheel, provisions for remote autopilot installation, pedestal guard, single lever engine control with premium Glendinning control cables, space for electronic installations, hinged teak cockpit table. Emergency tiller with storage brackets in aft lazarette (accessible from either deck hatch or aft cabin). Sliding companionway hatch with sea hood, interior latch and exterior hasp and lock. Knot, depth, and wind indicators - RayMarine ST60 - mounted in seahood instrument pod. Continuous coaming and molded boss details facilitate dodger mounting. Solid teak drop boards, middle board with safety glass port and etched logo, board retaining pin. Engine instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine motoring isntrument. SidePower 6HP bow thruster with Joystick control Leather wheel cover Icom Joy with remote Mic. for VHF Remote control for the anchor windlass RayMarine E120 12.1" multi display with GPS and 4 kw Radom additional E120 MultiDisplay Trilens radar reflector on mast Remote control for bilge pump RayMarine smart controller, wireless auto pilot and instrument repeater Full cockpit enclosure with interchangeable bug screen panels VHF upgrade to Icom 504 with loud hailer/fog horn on mast Five Navionics platinum 3D charts (US Northwest and Canyons, US mid Atlantic and Canyons, Nova Scotia and St. Laurence River, east & west Great Lakes) 12 volt outlet AIS receiver Two Polyplanar speakers hooked to the Alpine Entertainment systems
- SAILS & RIGGING
- The generous cutter sailplan, couple with the convenience of all major control lines led aft tot the cockpit, delivers spirited, safe, and easy cruising for short handed watches or large family outings. Roller furling systems on all sails add convenience, while the patented Hot Boom equipped staysail adds considerable performance and provides superb adaptability to a wide range of sailing conditions. The 445 is the only yacht in her class to offer this self-tacking, self-vanging staysail design. There are 3 electric winches in the sailing cockpit. Sails: in-mast roller furling main and 110% roller furling genoa in Quantum's high modulus Dacron and white UV sun panel Roller furling staysail in high modulus Dacron with Hoyt self-vanging boom for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability Genoa and staysail on Harken furling systems Genneker northsail G-APZ Norlon 75 Genneker with Snuffer plus sock, blocks, and sheets Main halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST, 2 speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led aft to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 44CST, 2 speed winch. Main sheet traveler w/4:1 control system led to cockpit. Main sheet, and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 44CS winch. Genoa halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST, 2 speed winch on mast. Two genoa sheet winches - Lewmar Ocean Series 54CS, 2 speed Staysail sheet led to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar Ocean Series 44CST winch. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar ocean Series 8C winch on mast Two secondary winches - Lewmar ocean Series 16CST's Sail Control lines accessible from cockpit Cockpit storage bins for sail control lines 10" chrome-plated lock-in winch handle 2 Primary Lewmar 54 CEST 2 speed electric winches plus one cabintop electric Lewmar 44 CEST, Cockpit controls Multi Cheetah 2500 Windlass with cockpit remote, Reversible motor and chain
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Four stainless steel Dorades and guards for great ventilation Large swim/boarding platform with twin set of molded steps leading to deck. Hide-away swim ladder under flush mounted panel, hot and cold shower. Emergency boarding ladder with pull strap located in swim ladder compartment. Wide integral bow platform with exclusive IP designed and patented SeaSafe anchor rollers for fully captive, low chafe chain/rode guides, quick anchor deployment and secure storage. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch (Lewmar with slip resistant surface), watertight bulkhead aft, drain to bilge with shutoff valve, large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear and Starboard shelf to direct rode aft. Aft deck hatch with gasket opens to lazarette with steps, hooks for lines, access to rudder shaft, emergency tiller. LPG deck storage bin on aft deck with two 10 lb. tank; gasketed lid with drain overboard. Recessed foredeck and wide side decks with stainless steel cabin top handrails Stern rail with fold-down bench seat, two stern gates with quick release lifelines Welded stainless steel mast rails Double stainless steel bow and stern rails and double lifelines Teak cap and drip rail with stainless steel striker Side decks drain to boot stripe High impact vinyl rubrails with stainless steel striker Six 12" mooring cleats and two 12" spring line cleats stainless steel cocks, flush mount chafe guards All exterior teak treated with Sikkens Cetol Dodger, Bimini, Connect panels cockpit cushions Coast Guard gear, docklines, and six fenders #44 Horizon claw anchor, 200' 3/4" 3- strand rope spliced to 20' 3/8" G4 high tensile chain Winslow 6 Man life raft model 60SLX0 (certified 2012) Kato outboard lift arm Aquapro SMR1001 inflatable with 15hp Yamaha outboard Davis Windex Poly Planar exterior speakers Kato Arch with davits Deck and Kato arch lights 66 lb. spade anchor steel with 250' 3/4" chain and rope safety tail Side power 6 HP bow thruster with joy stick at helm Westmarine BBQ
- Boat built in Largo, Florida Exclusive, integrally molded Full Foil Keel provides a combination of strength, stability, control, comfort, shallow water access, and passage making performance unrivaled by any other contemporary keel design, and helps protect both rudder and prop from debris and groundings. Integral one-piece hand laminated hull and keel provides strongest possible construction. Maximum impact resistance from 100% hand-laid, knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure fed roller application system. Fully enxapsulated ballast forms double bottom, one length of keel. No keel bolt to maintain. Hull unified with molded interior structural grid for maximum strength. Gelcoat - PolyClad3 - specially formulated for superior protection against osmotic blistering (10 Year Limited Warranty - Under warranty until May 14, 2017). New formulation also provides superior gloss retention an high resistance to fading and crazing. Deck cored with PolyCore - Island Packet's proprietary material virtually eliminates rot and delamination (10 Year Limited Warranty - under warranty until May 14, 2017 - and industry first and exclusive). Deck attached to integrally molded hull flange with bolts, lock nuts, gasket and urethane adhesive sealant. Deck hardware backed with aluminum plates throughout. Extensive molding details for all deck hardware. Two-tone deck: low-glare light ivory with integrally molded low-glare tan diamond pattern slip resistant surface. Bottom paint three coats Interlux Ablative with hull preparation
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Brian Hermann for additional information or to schedule a showing: 954.993.4195 email@example.com