- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THERE ARE MANY TAYANA 37's CRUISING THE WORLD BUT...
NONE COMPARE TO "LIAT"
SHE IS AS CLOSE TO PERFECTION AS YOU WILL EVER SEE IN A BOAT OF HER VINTAGE AND PEDIGREE
***OWNER MOVING UP: SERIOUS OFFERS LOOKED AT SERIOUSLY!! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
Bought in 1985 by her knowledgeable and well qualified second owner and kept in a condition that is not often achieved nor maintained. She was lovingly cared for until May of 2012 when the commitment to excellence was passed on to her current Owner. Although seemingly impossible, He has continued the commitment and, in fact, has exceeded Liat's past lofty goals.
- Brightwork - 5 coat Epiphanes varnish
- Garmin 740S Touch Screen Chartplotter @ nav
- Raymarine E7 Wide screen touch display @ helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed, depth
- Dual Stereo/CD
- Complete Mechanical Makeover (See spec details)
- Holding tank w/ macerator and all new hose
- Sunbrella covers for hatches and dorades
- Custom Vetus SS chromed dorades
- Lifelines and hardware
- Bimini Window
- Halyards & snap shackles
- Fresh Trinidad paint on faired hull
- Hull compounded and waxed
- Teak decks re-sealed
A Few of her cruising features include:
- Low hour Perkins 4-108 diesel
- Upgraded chain plates and standing rigging
- Twin Solar Panels
- Wind Generator
- 150 amp Alternator
- Full Boat Awning
- Cruiseair A/C and Heat
- 6000 Autopilot
- Fresh 2013 Varnish on all Exterior Brightwork - 3 coat Epiphanes varnish, 2 coat clear
and much, much more! If you are looking for a world class Bluewater Cruiser that is in immaculate condition for less than 90K... You've found her.
Please call today to set up an appointment to meet "Liat". Prepare to be impressed!
- King size V-berth forward w/ large screened hatch over, hullsides finished in teak with shelving port and starboard. Doors to chain locker full forward. 5 drawer bureau to starboard w/ fiddled shelf above. Double door hanging locker adjacent. Under berth storage in lockers and bins. Step for easy berth access. Private head to port with carved teakwood door entry, S/S sink, vanity, shower w/ teak grated floor, 3 lockers, storage cabinet, bulkhead mirror, Jabsco toilet, teak handrail, towel bar, storage racks, opening screens port. Salon: starboard side – hanging locker w/ fiddled storage over, shelved locker w/ fiddled storage over, 3 hullside lockers, TV cabinet and fiddled bookshelves. 6’6” settee converts to a double berth if needed, Lee cloths, & storage behind. Salon: portside – Large U-shaped dinette (converts to a double if needed), storage behind 4 hullside lockers w/ a fiddled bookshelf between. There is drawer storage fore & aft and fiddled storage at the forward bulkhead houses the oil lamp, brass clock, and barometer and magazine rack. The sole is done in flawless satin finished teak & holly and the interior joinery work in teak is exceptional throughout. Cushions show “as new”. Next aft to starboard is the dedicated nav station with swing out seat. Flip top chart table w/ storage and electronics outboard and lockers under. Next aft is the cooks double pantry w/ fiddled shelves for all of your galley ware and supplies. Truly an exceptional layout for the serious cruiser! Aft locker door opens directly into the starboard lazarette providing numerous options for outstanding storage. Galley is adjacent to port. General: Interior wood polished, cushions cleaned, new area rugs (2013) 10 screened bronze ports w/ new glass and new 2012 S/S port screens Salon overhead butterfly hatch w/ screen V-berth overhead hatch w/ screen 6 Interior 12V fans Exterior varnish is in a “league if its own”, absolutely stunning!
- Hillerange (gimbaled) 3 burner stove w/ oven Adler Barbour Super Cold 12V refrigerator w/ freezer (top loading) Raritan S/S 6 gal. water heater Deep double S/S sink Filtered drinking water Moen faucet set w/ spray Water filtration system Dry storage locker (5) lockers (3) storage cubbies for dishware (4) drawers Overhead cookbook compartment Spice rack Teak wine glass rack Two screened ports for ventilation (2) 20# aluminum propane tanks in dedicated vented locker Propane solenoid shut-off
- Autohelm ST6000 autopilot Garmin 740S Touch Screen with 3D charts at nav station with autopilot interface (2013) Raymarine E7 Widescreen touch display with silver charts connected to autopilot @ helm Raymarine Seatalk with ST60 200KHZ D800/P120 depth, ST60 speed log & water temp, ST60 wind instrument w/ masthead mount - ALL NEW 2013 SSB Insulated Backstay (no SSB) ACR 406 EPIRB Standard Horizon VHF w/ DSC RAM mic @ helm Garmin GA passive antenna Danforth Constellation 6" compass Insignia 19" TV w/ DVD Dual stereo w/ salon speakers (2012)
- (5) Batteries: (1) 8D Engine start, (4) 6V Golf cart (total hrs 440) Trace 50 amp automatic battery charger Trace 1100 watt inverter/charger Battery isolator Link Lite E-meter battery monitor Double belted 150 amp Balmar alternator Twin BP 90 watt solar panels - rail mounted Windbugger wind generator Cabin lights to LED - (2010) Galvanic isolator (2010) Wired for computer/SSB/ printer @ nav station New # 10 bonding wire (2010)
- Easily accessed engine compartment both from salon and lazarette. Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C - serviced 2013 and new Groco bronze sea strainer added Hurth 150 transmission (1997) Full engine service with oil change and fuel injectors serviced (2013) Fuel tanks cleaned and fuel polished (2012) New engine zincs, shaft zincs and rudder zincs (3/2013) Village Marine 12V 192 gpd watermaker - serviced and pickled (2012) NEW Edson pedestal w/ teak & S/S wheel Manual head w/ Y-valve, macerator (3) Bilge pumps: (2) Electric, (1) Manual Refurbed heat exchanger (2009) Vetus heat exhaust 2012 aluminum holding tank w/ macerator and all NEW waste hose Racor fuel filters BC Fire extinguishing system NEW Steering Cables NEW raw water impellor - Late 2012 NEW engine hoses and filters - Late 2012 NEW belts late 2012 Head services and new hoses installed - Late 2012
- Deck & Cockpit
- (2) Anchors: 45# CQR w/ 250' BBB chain, 33# Bruce w/ 300' 3/4 rode & 30' chain Tiger manual windlass Sunbrella sunshades Dodger Isinglass covers Full boat awning High double lifelines Lifesling system Rescue throw Propane BBQ grill Sunbrella covers for all sails, windlass, helm & butterfly hatch, companionway hatch New Sunbrella covers for hatches and dorades (2013) Cockpit privacy/spray cloths Jack lines Radar reflector Mast steps Mast pulpits Cockpit cushions Teak cockpit table Cockpit drink holder New Lexan front hatch New double glazing in portlights Companionway screen and Lexan "window" Cockpit shower Boom gallows Masthead nav lights (4) Dorades - Vetus custom SS chrome finish cowl vents (2013) Salt water deck washdown Outboard motor mount in SB lazarette (8) Life jackets: (2) inflatable, (2) Type 1 SOS, (4) Type 3 Fenders & lines S/S Swim ladder NEW 2012 S/S port screens NEW 2013 lifelines including hardware NEW 2013 Docklines
- Sails & Rigging
- Profurl foresail Original working jib 135% Genoa w/ no use Original Harken staysail (1 reef) Mack main w/ 3 reefs (1996) excellent Drifter (seldom used) excellent Whisker pole (mast mounted) Lazy Jacks for main sail Standing rigging replaced in 1998 w/ Norseman fittings Running backstays Isomat main Bobstay rebuilt w/ backing plate (8) Barlow 25 primaries Mainsheet traveler w/ cockpit controls NEW bimini window for sail view (2013) All halyards, lead lines on traveler and topping lift replaced with New England Braid (2013) NEW S/S snap shackles (2013)
- Additional Features/Broker's Comments
- As an owner of a Tayana 37' for nearly 20 years, I can honestly say that "Liat" is in a league of her own structurally, mechanically, and certainly cosmetically. If you are tired of looking at "worn out" 37's then you deserve to experience the immaculate condition of this world class boat. Give us a call to have a "no bull" conversation regarding "Liat" or Tayanas in general. All old bottom paint removed, hull faired and two coats of Petit Trinidad SR applied 3/2013 Hull compounded and waxed (2013) - SHE SPARKLES! AwlGripped hull 2000 Epoxy barrier coated stripped bottom in 2000 Teak decks have had superior maintenance, re-caulked and NO missing bungs Teak decks cleaned & re-sealed ( 3/2013) Cockpit locker lids have been rebuilt and glassed Replaced headliner and insulated over w/, Mylar/bubble insulation (2009) Rebuilt refrigeration box and re-insulated it (2008) All engine and electronics manual are on board Good inventory of long range cruising spares Charts for Florida and the Bahamas
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida, contact office for details. Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Click for more info