- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***NEW BOTTOM PAINT***
3000 Hour Service Completed - Ready for Immediate Delivery!
This 1997 60 Bertram is a classic example of a virtually one owner, vintage, extremely well kept and maintained 60 Sportfish Convertible. Built in some of Bertram’s finest days, this vessel is one not to be missed, low original hours on CAT 3412s, priced to sell and ready for its next Bluewater Adventure. It will not disappoint.
- Scotsman Icemaker at Starboard Credenza Built in TV Aft and Starboard with Ships Service Panel below Satin Gloss Varnish Finish on Maple Wood Doors and Trim Solid Wood Cabin and Head Doors throughout Vessel Settee to Port in the Main Salon Starboard Credenza with L Shaped Corian Counter forming Large Booth Style Dinette Forward Starboard and Sink Aft Solid Maple Veneer on Aft Face of Galley Island in Place of Mirror Three cabins, including a V Berth Forward, with Queen Berth to Port and Double Size Berth to Starboard 3 separate Heads, Cabin, Dinette to Starboard and Galley to Port, Generously Sized Heads with Three (3) Raritan Electric Flush Heads Three (3) Fiberglass Molded separate Stand Up Showers in the Heads 12/24 Volt and 110 Volt Cabin Lights throughout the Vessel Cruise Air AC Systems with Reversible Cruise Air System for Heat Entertainment Center – JVC Receiver, Cassette Player, Sony DVD Player, JVC Self Contained Player Rod Storage Overhead Concealed behind Headliner in Salon New Carpet in Salon Corian Dinette Table with Entertainment Center Above and Forward Bolsted Dinette Settee (New 2006) 110 Volt Outboard Aft of Dinette Custom Maple Blinds, Window Treatments, and Valances Bedspreads and Shams New 2006 Salon Sofa Cover Custom Salon Cocktail Table
- GE Side by Side Refrigerator Two (2) Burner Cooktop Electric GE Dishwasher GE Trash Compactor GE Garbage Disposal Corian Sierra Countertop with Maple Bullnose Cabinet Storage below Countertop Forward and Aft 110 Volt Outlet Microwave behind Pocket Doors Solid Maple Veneer Plank Flooring
- Master Stateroom
- King Size Athwartship Master Berth-Cabinet Storage above Head of Berth, Maple Wall Sealers Night Stands with Corian Tops and Maple Bullnose TV Built In with Shelf Storage below, adjacent to Large Hanging Closet Overhead Hatch
- Starboard Stateroom
- Upper and Lower Berth with Hanging Locker Storage, Reading Lights, and TV with VCR and Stereo Speakers Overhead Hatch
- Forward Stateroom VIP
- Below Upper Double Berth and Drawer Storage below Port Queen Berth. TV mounted in Cabinet Forward with VCR. Forward Stateroom also includes Upper Hanging Cabinets, Forward Anchor Locker Access and Stereo Speakers Overhead Hatch
- Raritain Head System, Stand Up Fiberglass Molded Showers, Corian Vanity Counters with Maple Trimmed Upper Vanity Mirrored Cabinets Mirrored Ceilings and Custom Wall Coverings Solid Maple Veneer Plank Flooring
- Electronics and Navigation
- ICOM IC-M100 and IC-M602 Furuno 72 Mile Radar Northstar 6000i GPS Northstar 6100i Northstar Bottom Machine Simrad AP 20 and AP 22 Ritchie 5” Compass Remote Spot Light
- Bench Seats to Starboard and Forward on the Flybridge Helm (2) Helm Storage below Helm Seats Isinglass Doger at Helm Console The Helm is well thought out and constructed with no visual restrictions to the operator Steering System Hydraulic Tuna Tower with Fiberglass Molded Buggy Top, Seat with Backrest, Control Station, Molded In Quartz Lights Fore and Aft Molded Fiberglass Hardtop with Recessed Overhead Lights Stereo FB Speakers Fore and Aft
- Deck Exterior/Hull
- Molded Bow Pulpit Bow Rail Windlass Automatic with Foot Switches Darforth Anchor Stainless Steel Cleats and Chocks Four Hatches in Foredeck Painted Hand Rails Along Main Cabin above Salon Windows Propellors – Five Blade Nibrals 33 x 47 Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs (2) Underwater Lights Deep Sea Swim Platform with Ladder
- Freezer Port Forward Sink Prep Station Center Forward Electric Gogereau Grill to Starboard Raritan Icerette Ice Machine at Starboard Forward One Huge Coffin Fishbox On Center Aft in the Cockpit Sole with Two Port and Starboard Access Hatches Large Transom Molded Live-Well 50 gallon Cockpit Swing Door 4 Rod Rocket Launcher Both Fresh Water and Salt Water Wash Down Hose Bibs are available in the Cockpit Gunwale Mounted Rod Holders in Cockpit Coaming and Bridge Mounted Rocket Launchers on the Aft Rail of Tower at the Flybridge “Rupp” Triple Spreader Outriggers both Port and Starboard Aluminum Pipe Welders Tuna Tower, Well Outfitted for its time and is in Excellent Condition. The Tower Exhibits a Helm Station with Steering, Controls Along with a Fiberglass Molded Buggy Top and Bench Seat with Backrest. Port Cockpit Access Glendinning Shore Power Venezuelan Cockpit Sunshade Gunwale Storage Boxes Aft Deck Lights Cockpit Speakers
- Fuel, Electrical Equipment and Engine Room
- Oil Exchange System Aft Engine Room Fuel Transfer Pump Tides Dripless Shaft Seals Dual Racor Fuel Filters Two (2) Raritan Battery Chargers Two (2) Generators Port – 2319 – Starboard – 1856 30 gallon Hot Water Heater (Rheem) Forward to Port 12 and 24 Volt Battery Bank Voltage Stabilizer Transformer
- “Whirlpool” Washer and Dryer “Beam” Central Vac
- Owner's Personal Property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht