- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
One of the most popular SF on the water, over 100 were built by Viking with a very comfortable three stateroom and three head layout. Ideally suited for tournament fishing, yellow tailing or island cruising and gunk holing, LYFORD LURE has it all with the port engine just rebuilt with a new block, starboard has 800 HOURS smoh, twin gens, RO, teak decks, Bluewater chairs, Viking hardtop and Rupp outriggers. Bottom painted 6/2013. 1,850 RPM = 26K = 60GPH
BAHAMAS DUTY PAID
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon from the teak cockpit one is immediately impressed by the high gloss teak interior that is spacious, airy and light. To starboard is the wet bar and electrical panels, opposite to port is the comfortable L shaped sofa with ample storage underneath. Forward is the comfortable dinette seating four. Above the dinette is the 2013 32’ big screen and DVD. Across is the working galley with full size refrigerator/freezer, Corian countertops. Below decks are three comfortable staterooms and three heads with a washer dryer in the companionway. The flybridge is spacious and air conditioned with new electronics, alarm, gauges and Glendinning controls.
- Kenmore refrigerator Kenmore trash compactor Kenmore dish washer 3 burner stove Microwave oven Trash compactor Insta hot
- Master Stateroom
- The midship master features an island queen berth with ensuite head and shower. 13” TV Stereo Cedar lined closet VacuFlush head
- VIP Stateroom
- The forward VIP features a walk around berth with ample storage below and a cedar lined closet 13” TV Stereo VacuFlush head.
- Guest Stateroom
- Located starboard midships and features over/under bunks, cedar lined closet and access to the day head with VacuFlush head and stall shower.
- Garmin VHF 2011 Pioneer blue tooth stereo 2 Garmin 5212 - 2011 Robertson auto pilot VHF in salon master
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.