- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LP-STE Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Bama Belle is in great condition and ready to do The Loop again! The sellers attention to detail with maintenance and cleanliness is refreshing. In the last 12 months the vessel has received bottom paint, & wax/buff, full engine and genset service - including new Impellers. Includes 11'2" Avon Dingy 2005 with 15hp Honda outboard (2005). Custom davit system.
- 2 Staterooms Vacuflush Head and Shower Twin Hide-a-Bed in Salon Sleeps 6 A/C Unit: Cruisair Marine 2 Zone w/Reverse Cycle for Heat Cedar Lined Closets in Both Staterooms Drapes on All Windows Windshield has Privacy/UV Covers Opening Center Windshield Screens for All Windows/Doors High/Low Cherrywood Table Cherrywood Interior AM/FM/CD Stereo System
- Corian Counters Refrigerator w/Freezer: AC/DC Stove w/Oven: Princess Electric 3-Burner Microwave: Rival S/S Deep Sink Plenty of Storage
- Genset: Kohler 8 kw & Battery 2 - House/Starting Batteries, 4 D AGM (2012) Battery Charger: 40 AMP (2010) Power Cord Y - Adapter 2-30amp / 50amp 2 - 30amp Power Cords Water Heater: 6 gal Toilet: Vacu Flush Macerator Wash down pump
- Upper Helm Station: Radar/GPS: Raymarine 48 mile digital E-80 w/chip Autohelm: Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6001 Raymarine TriData ST60 Rudder Angle Indicator: Raymarine ST60 Magnetic Compass: Aqua VHF: with AIS with repeater mic Standard Horizon VHF with repeater mic Morse Controls Bow Thruster Contol Windlass Control High Water Alarm Automatic Engine Room Fire Suppression S/S Steering Wheel AM/FM/CD Player, w/2 Speakers Lower Helm Station: Radar/GPS: Raymarine E-80 - 48 mile digital Autohelm: Raymarine ST6001 Raymarine TriData ST60 Rudder Angle Indicator: Raymarine ST60 Magnetic Compass VHF: Standard Horizon with AIS Morse Controls Bow Thruster Control High Water Alarm Automatic Engine Room Fire Suppression Windshield Wipers
- Single Yanmar Diesel, 6LP-STE, Turbo 300 hp Hours: 2700 2,200 rpm / 8.3 knots / 2.63 gph- average Racor Fuel Filtering System Bow Thruster w/Upper and Lower Helm Controls Trim Tabs: Bennett Packing Gland w/Drip-less Seal
- Ground Tackle & Safety Equipment
- Lewmar Windlass w/Controls at Bow & Flybridge Delta Fast Set and Anchors w/Galv Chain and Nylon Rode Flares Mooring Lines Fenders Life Vests
- Owners personal items Paper charts/guides Bed pillows/towels
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Charlie Crawford for more info on his cell at 251-753-0983 or send him an email at email@example.com !