- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A top of the line offshore boat at not a top of the line price.
In the water and ready for the 2013 fishing season.
No Storm Damage!
- The master stateroom forward features a large double V-berth, a hanging locker, drawer storage, two opening ports, an overhead ventilation hatch and overhead rod racks. In the companionway aft to port of the stateroom is a drawer locker, a hanging locker and a mirror. Across the companionway on the lower forward deck is the stand-up head which features a vanity with sink, marine toilet, a large stall shower, a storage locker and a port light. The salon which is accessed through sliding doors from the cockpit features a sofa to starboard, a built-in chair, storage lockers and overhead rod racks. Located salon level forward to port is the galley which has a stainless steel sink, a GE microwave oven and plenty of cabinets and lockers for storage.
- Rope locker Anchor chocks Stainless steel bow rails Wide side decks Large flybridge Bimini top with three side enclosure (Newer) Custom radar arch Pedestal helm seat Dual companion pedestal seats Large deep single level cockpit
- Fishing Features
- (5) Gunwale rod holders Gin pole Custom cockpit leaning post Lee double spreader outriggers Salt water washdown Trim tabs Spreader lights Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit bolsters Cockpit boarding steps Switlick 6-man canister raft ACR EPIRB Jensen AM/FM/CD stereo
- Electronics & Helm
- Icom IC-M604 VHF radio Raytheon V-860 sounder/fish finder Furuno radar Simrad Robertson AP-11 autopilot
- (2) Batteries Battery switches Battery charger Dual 30 amp dockside power
- Engine Brand: Cummins Diesels Engine(s) Total Power: 740 HP Engine Model: T-Cummins BTA 370 Diamond Series Engine Type: Inboard Drive Type: Direct Drive
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.