- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
YOU CAN PAY MORE AND YOU CAN PAY LESS,
BUT YOU CAN'T BUY BETTER THAN "PROSIT"!
One Owner Tayana 37, "Prosit" has seen nothing but the best of care. If she needed it, she got it! You will find her cruise ready with all the bells and whistles with which to enjoy Bahamas cruising and beyond.
For a "no baloney" assessment of "Prosit" please give us a call. You will find her to be disappointment free! Sellers are knowledgeable and realistic and invite offers from same!
- Forward Master Stateroom: Privacy doored with full queen berth, extra thick cushions, hanging lockers, 3 drawers under berth, teak staved hullsides, hanging locker w/ shelf over, shelf surrounds berth, anchor locker access forward. Next aft to starboard is a 12 drawer bureau with fiddled shelf above. Incredible storage opportunities! Head: Portside head with carved Tayana teak privacy door, Groco head, mirrored teak medicine cabinet, wall mirror, vanity with two storage cabinets and S/S sink, light prism overhead for natural light, double storage locker hullside with locker below, Teak grate @ sole, separate walk-in shower w/ seat and additional hullside lockers. Again, storage abounds! Salon Starboard: Settee with drawer storage under and nine huge hullside drawers behind the settee all finished in beautiful teak. Above the settee are 4 lockers with an entertainment center/library between. Aft end of the settee is used as the nav station seat. Nav station has a flip-top chart table, three lockers, overhead fiddled shelf and an instrument mounting panel. Four drawers below facing the centerline. Once again, lots of storage! Salon Portside: Tastefully upholstered U-shaped seating surrounding a teak table that will easily provide dining for six or more. Table converts to a double berth if ever needed. Drawers storage under the aft seat, 3 large hullside storage lockers behind the settee and 4 lockers hullside over with a fiddled open shelf between. Forward bulkhead has a brass clock and barometer alongside a Force 10 diesel fired heater. Guest Stateroom: Full aft to starboard is the privacy doored quarter berth which comfortably sleeps two guests. Double hanging locker. Drawer storage below the berth. Tayana 37's are one of the few boats that when provisioned for six months or more of cruising... ALL of the provisioning can be put away and the boat looks totally UN-cluttered! Prosit's interior teak has been maintained to a level that most of us could only hope to achieve. The entire boat belies her 26 years of age.
- Galley is to port at the base of the companionway. Shipmate 3 burner propane stove Microwave oven Waeco 12v Super Cold, top and front loading refrigerator Top loading freezer Double S/S sink (4) Hullside lockers (2) Overhead lockers (5) Drawers Food prep counter extension Dry stores locker Spice rack Under sink cabinetry (2) 20# Propane cylinders
- Raymarine 4000+ Autopilot Raymarine ST60+ depth and speed Raymarine RL70 24 mile radar Garmin GPS/Map 441 @ helm Standard Horizon C-150 GPS @ Nav ICOM 710 SSB radio w/ Auto Tuner ICOM M59 VHF, ICOM M3A hand held VHF Ritchie Globemaster 6" compass Plastimo 3" compass @ nav Sony stereo/CD with salon speakers TV/DVD player EPIRB Instruments are Pod mounted @ helm
- 6 Volt golf cart batteries 50 amp ProMariner automatic battery charger 50' Marinco 30 amp shore power cord (4) 12 Volt fans
- King Air 16K BTU AC system (1) Automatic, (2) Manual Bilge pumps Kanzaki transmission Grand Deer manual steering wheel Fuel gauge Full engine panel w/ oil pressure, temp, hour meter and tach PSS dripless shaft seal Racor fuel filters Manual head w/ holding tank
- Deck & Cockpit
- 35# CQR Type anchor, anchor davit Bimini & Dodger with side Isinglass curtains Dodger Isinglass covers Cockpit cushions S/S Outboard motor hoist Nissan 8 hp OB engine 10' West Marine dinghy w/ inflatable floor 2000 Switlik 6 man liferaft w/ cradle (need re-certification) Cockpit table Outboard motor rail mount Pole mounted radar (4) Polished S/S dorades with line guards Teak rimmed destroyer wheel Binnacle cover Covers for all winches Teak grate cockpit sole Drink holders (3) Adjustable seats Companionway, hatches & ports are all screened Lifesling Teak Butterfly hatch Back-saver lifeline covers at cockpit Propane BBQ (2) Huge cockpit Lazarettes Boat hook
- Sails & Rigging
- ProFurl RF genoa, jib, staysail (7) Self Tailing winches Fico Mainsheet traveler Boom gallows for main boom Staysail travel All sails are original and in good condition Masthead windex
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- If you are looking for a One Owner Tayana 37 that has been cared for as a family member, You've found her! "Prosit" has had the best of care and it shows. If she has needed it, she's gotten it. After 26 years her only Owners are moving on to New Horizons. Take advantage of this opportunity to own one fine Tayana! No disappointments here. Interlux 2000 Epoxy allied in 1996 as preventative maintenance. Boat is NOT blister prone. Her teak decks are in extraordinary condition
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for Co-Brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for more details. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info