- 102 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recent upgrades include overhauling all the hydraulics, sewage and grey pumping systems, rebuilt headsails furler cars plus new sun covers and new halyard ropes. All cap and hand rails have been taken back to wood and varnished. The hull was completely taken back and repainted, new blue lines and sign writing replaced. The anchor rollers serviced and the 1/2 round belting on the forward teak cap rail replaced. The paintwork from the deck to the teak cap rail which includes around every stanchion, taken back and repainted.
The underwater hull was flared and primed with two separate coats of Sea Barrier 3000 copper Black applied. The propellers and water intake grills coated with Prop Speed protection. All the anodes replaced.
Also available for charter
*Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
- Entertainment System
- 2 X Bose sound systems (galley/crew quarters) Toshiba DVD player with sharp flat monitor (crew quarters) 3 X Sharp radios/tape/CD players (2 staterooms and capt.'s cabin) 2 X LG flatron LCD TV/DVD monitors (2 staterooms) Sharp TV (capt.'s cabin) Bose lifestyle system home theater (master stateroom) Sharp plasma screen monitor (master stateroom) LG DVD/VHF player/recorder in salon and all staterooms Sharp plasma monitor with Bose home theater system in salon Toshiba DVD player in salon Bose lifestyle music system with six CD shuttle (10 spare cartridges) KVH Track Visison M3 linear Sat TV with Sky TV satellite tracker
- Jura Inpressa automatic coffee machine U-Line 30 bottle wine chiller 2 X electric water cylinders (24 gallons each) KitchenAid trash compactor Bosch stainless steel dishwasher Gaggenau four burner electric cooktop Miele electric oven Cooking fan/extractor Black and Decker Toast-R-Oven/broiler Panasonic commercial microwave oven Bosch condensation dryer Bosch front loader washing machine Hoover vaccum cleaner
- Navigation Equipment
- 2 x Koldwave A/C units (hot/cold) Matrix water maker; completely rebuilt including four new membranes Furuno 96 mile radar with plotter Furuno navnet 65 mile with color radar and plotter 2 X Furuno GP-31 GPS Furuno color depth sounder and fish finder Furuno weather fax Datamarine depth finder Datamarine boat speed/total distance recorder Robertson AP45 autopilot Robertson FU9 hand steer interface Raymarine wind gauges with rear helm repeaters Sea 156 VHF radio ICOM M502 VHF radio Sea 222 SSB radio ICOM - M802 NZ SSB radio 3 X ICOM hand held VHF radios with permanent charging 3 X Uniden hand held radios with head units Gyro compass-Magnetic compass- Electric compass all connected to autopilot Jabsco remote search light Raytheon raychart 611t chart plotter with flat screen monitor (repeats sky TV/DVD) New NN3D/Maxsea TimeZero Jeppesen mega wide vector chart -New Zealand-Australia- South Pacific updated and fitted plus MaxSea Time Zero Navigator software (New Sep. 2012) New Furuno AIS system with new Furuno compass to match and fully registered to the ship (Sep. 2012)
- Blaupunkt CD player with iPod station with amp Two outside speakers with their own amp. Panasonic cell phone fixed 2 X Toshiba satellite laptop computers controller with MaxSea/Cmap software (1 backup) Navigation flat screen monitor with wireless keyboard controller Brother color/fax/copier/data/photo printer Nera Mini-M satellite phone 4 lines (voice, PBX, Fax Data) Fiber optic alarm and status board 3 X Mast mounted video cameras Inmarsat C/GPS Trimble TNL7005 with distress call Private PBX system 3 X Daewoo cordless phones in saloon, captain's cabin and pilothouse 1 X U-Line ice maker in pilothouse
- Engine Room
- 2 X Gardener 6LY main engines 7,400 hours (each) 2 X Northern Lights 22K VA each 1,200rpm. Auto load shearing. Both John Deere motors where completely rebuilt with pistons, liners, heads, heat exchangers, etc. New starter batteries on four engines (New 2012) Variable pitch props and drive shafts removed stripped, checked. Replaced the two forward cutless bearings Rudder- removed, new pintle bearing fitted at the base. new packing in the shaft gland. Wagner steering box had it's grease changed and painted 2 pot white. All seacocks removed and cleaned - 1 was replaced
- Toys & Tenders
- Baur dive compressor 5 X dive tanks 4 X BCD's 4 X regulators 5 X wight belts 20 X extra dive weights Dive/snorkeling gear Fishing gear Large inventory of warps, pulleys and sails equipment 2 X Ocean kayaks with 4 paddles, 4 seats and life jackets Numerous pull behind water toys 15'5" custom made Caribe tender with Evinrude two stroke 75hp with VHF, depth finder 12' Aquapro with 15hp Yamaha (crew/work tender)
- Safety & Fire Protection
- 1 X FM200 flood engine room fire system Automatic or manual outside the engine room with alarms in the pilothouse and hallway. 10 X fire extinguishers Marine fire indicator monitor 50 life jackets 2 X Seasava Plus liferafts (6 person capacity on each raft) New 6 man RFD life raft replaced on starboard side (Jan. 2011) NZYF Cat1 MOB unit Automatic Dan Buoy Kannad 406 EPIRB Start radar transponder 2 X life rings with lights (NZYF Cat 1) 2 X grab containers with all current flares Medical chests (all current) The full out of water inspection was carried out by the approved survey company which also includes all aspects of safety, flares life rafts, life jackets, firefighting equipment all dismantled water valves and everything mechanical.
- Canopy and clear views over outside tables replaced (Jan. 2012) New cover to fit new tender made (Jan. 2012) New cushions for pilothouse and outside covered seating (Sept. 2012)
- Sails & Rigging
- North sail 3,400 square feet 5 X Maxwell winches (hydraulic) 2 X Maxwell windlasses (hydraulic) 2 X Stainless steel 250 lb. anchors (can be pilothouse operated) 2 X 350 feet stud link anchor chains (Lloyd's certificate) 2 X Variable pitch hunested props (hydraulic controlled) Hydraulic pump for sails - props - transom door. New brushes fitted to the motor and pump tested. Spinnaker/lifting pole painted and new attaching jaw fitted
- Watermaker overhauled and four new complete membranes with inners and outers replaced plus pipe work (Jan. 2013). New port hot water cylinder and fittings replaced (Jan. 2011) The hull was completely taken back and repainted, new blue lines and sign writing replaced The anchor rollers serviced and the 1/2 round belting on the forward teak cap rail replaced. (June 2014) All underwater anodes where replaced (June 2014) Prop speed protection was applied to the propellers and water intake grills (June 2014) All paintwork from the deck to the teak cap rail which includes around every stanchion was taken back and repainted. (June 2014)
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Brian Hermann 954.993.4195 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.