- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ANNA B is a nicely kept 43 Mainship currently owned by a cruising couple. The boat has been maintained very well and the constant care shows. Used mostly as a live aboard the last year the owners have decided to move ashore dictating the sale. The addition of the hardtop in 2005 makes ANNA B the one to see.
The entire interior is beautiful woodwork with matching Ultra-Leather fabrics, teak and holly flooring, and mini-blinds.
- All the way forward is the guest cabin with “V” berths. Outboard of each berth are open storage areas with shelves above on each side. Forward is a double door storage cabinet. Aft of the berths are cedar lined hanging lockers with storage shelves above. The entry door has a fixed full length mirror. Overhead is a ventilation hatch with screen and there are three opening ports with screens. Access into the bow thruster compartment is through the sole. Along the starboard side and down one step is the VIP cabin with twin berths. The VIP features an outboard hanging locker with storage shelve above and a sliding black acrylic door storage compartment under each berth is additional storage. Here is an overhead ventilation hatch with screen and an opening port. Across from the guest cabin is the shared head complete with a Vacu-Flush head, large forward facing vanity with a mirrored medicine cabinet, Corian countertop and a molded sink. The vanity features a large cabinet underneath and two drawers and a storage cabinet. The separate stall is along the aft bulkhead and has a bi-fold glass door and glass separation wall from the head area. There is an overhead hatch with screen and an opening port. The head compartment has a fiberglass floor. Up two steps you enter the main cabin. These steps lift up to reveal a storage compartment which houses the batteries, holding tank, secondary electrical panel and other shipboard systems. There is a separate doorway into the engine compartment. The main cabin features a port galley and a starboard pilothouse door. The lower helm is along the starboard side and has seating for two which opens to reveal a built in cooler compartment or used for additional storage. The helm is located along the starboard side and features excellent visibility. The windshield is large and has three wipers and the center opens for added ventilation. There is a folding foot rest for the helm. Steering wheel is solid wood and quite charming. The main salon has a “U” shaped dinette and settee to port. The table has one leaf which allows easy seating for six. On the starboard side are a barrel chair and the entertainment center with flat screen TV and several cabinets with black acrylic doors. Facing aft and along the starboard side is a desk with chair. The desk will open to reveal storage and above is the main electrical panel. From the salon and up four steps is the aft deck. Leaving the door open makes the area feels much larger and offers excellent aft viewing. The salon features large opening windows with mini-blinds. Engine room access is through two large sole hatches. Down three steps is the master cabin. The master cabin has a sliding entry door. To starboard is the head which features an outboard vanity with cabinet and drawer storage and an aft mirrored medicine cabinet. The head is a Vacu-Flush head and there is a separate shower stall forward with a bi-fold glass door. The head has none opening port with screen. The head compartment sole is fiberglass. The master cabin is large and has an athwartship queen berth with the headboard along the port outboard bulkhead. Each side features a night stand with fiddles. Along the aft bulkhead are three storage cabinets. There is a large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard. Up three steps and through the sliding white acrylic door is the aft cockpit. The master has four opening ports.
- Corian countertops with fiddles Double stainless steel sinks with faucet, sprayer and soap dispenser Fresh water filtration system Princess Ceran three burner electric stove top Goldstar built in microwave/convection oven Subzero 5 cubic foot refrigerator under the counter Self-draining 7 cubic foot freezer under helm seat (can also be used as a cooler) Black and Decker Space Maker coffee maker Pull out pantry drawer Overhead cabinets above the counter Under the sink storage cabinet with shelf (3) storage drawers and an open storage area Icer-Ette icemaker under the counter in cabinet Forward shelf area at windshield
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller Simpson-Lawrence Horizon Express electric windlass with foot and both helm controls CQR 45 pound anchor with chain and rope rode Bow fresh water wash down system Hardtop over flybridge added in 2005 Complete flybridge curtains and enclosure Transom door with swim platform and fold down swim ladder Transom hot and cold water shower Cable TV and telephone connections Deck box mounted on aft cabin top for storage Bottom painted last in December 2012
- Lower Helm: Saturn Aqua Meter compass Raytheon RC520D color chart plotter Raytheon ST7000+ autopilot control Raytheon ST-60 Tridata display for depth speed, and travel log ICOM IC M127 VHF radio with DSC Bennett trim tabs Raritan rudder indicator Upper Helm: Saturn Aqua Meter compass Side Power bow thruster with upper helm control Raymarine C120 color chart plotter radar (can be brought to lower helm) Raytheon RL70C color radar/chart plotter Raytheon 48 miles radar dome mounted on mast Raymarine RN 300 GPS indicator Raytheon ST7000+ autopilot Raytheon ST-60 Tridata display for depth, speed, and travel log Interphase forward looking sonar ICOM IC-M502 VHF radio with DSC Bennett trim tabs
- 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC power (1) 50 amp shore power cords with splitter and adapter Shore power connections fore and aft for easy dock connections Power distribution panel with circuit breakers Heart Interface 2000 watt Inverter/Charger with controller at lower helm Link 10 battery monitor at lower helm Kohler 8 Kw generator in engine room with 1002 hours Jensen AM/FM/XM Satellite radio at upper helm JVC Audio Video Control Receiver in entertainment center Battery switches and electric panel in engine room KVH Satellite TV with DirecTV receivers Sharp Aquos 20inch TV in salon Attwood 11 gallon hot water heater 50 Amp and 105 Amp engine alternators with Smart regulator (3) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating units JVC 5 disc CD/DVD player in entertainment center (3) Marine Air electronic controls with humidity setting
- Mechanical Systems
- Cummins Diamond Series 330 hp diesel engines with fresh water cooling and 2250 hours Hurth transmissions with 1.57:1 ratio Separate throttle and transmission controls Teleflex hydraulic steering system Fill engine instrumentation at both helms Dual support struts for each stainless steel shafts Shaft line cutters (4) blade propellers Fireboy engine room fire suppression system Glendinning engine synchronizer Dual Racor primary fuel filters with vacuum gauges
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES