- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Port Richey FL) The Hunter 28 is an excelent coastal cruiser with style and roomy accommodations. She features large cockpit and comfortable interior. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this 28' Hunter is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with pedestal helm, helm seat, and cushioned seating. The sails are in excellent condition. Gear includes self-tailing winches, stainless steel rigging, stanchions, and lifelines. The stainless steel bow pulpit is equipped with bow roller, anchor well, anchor, and line. The stern includes swim platform with boarding ladder. Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar 16-hp diesel engine.
The interior is great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a full galley with molded cabinets, stainless steel sink, refrigerator, micowave oven, and ice box. The salon has large wrap around dinette that converts to a double berth. There is ample storage for any length cruise. The forward cabin features a V-berth while the aft cabin has double berth. The head compartment has toilet, vanity, and shower.
This Hunter 28 is a beautiful coastal cruiser with classic design and flawless craftsmanship. She is well-equipped, freshly bottom painted, carefully maintained, and ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful family cruiser.
- The Hunter 28 was conceived to be a spirited performer - fun to sail and cruise. Or to just spend the weekend on, anchored up in a romantic cove. Warren Luhrs and the rest of the Hunter Design Team worked hard to put many of the features and benefits usually found on their larger boats into this smaller package. It offers a walk-through transom with swim platform. The 280's roomy interior boasts an aft double berth, a large private head, forward V-berth, U-Shaped dinette that converts into a large double berth, and a well-equipped galley.
- Forward V-Berth U-Shaped Salon Seating Converts to Double Berth Full Galley Nav Station Enclosed Head Aft Berth
- Frigidaire Refrigerator GE Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Gas Grill Ice Box
- Deck & Hull
- Walkaround Deck Cabin Mounted Solar Panels Spacious Cockpit with Pedestal Helm Cushioned Seating Cockpit Table Sugarscoop Stern Walkthrough Transom Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Three Anchors Fresh Bottom Paint
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 399 sq ft I : 35 ft J : 10.5 ft P : 37.5 ft E : 11.5 ft
- Electronics & Navigation
- Auto Helm ST4000 Autopilot Depth Sounder Garmin 520S GPS Raymarine VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Emerson Flatscreen TV with DVD Player AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 16-hp Yanmar Diesel Engine 3500 Generator 120 Solar Panel Three Batteries Battery Charger Shore Power Connection Carry-on Air Conditioner Radar Deflector
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.