- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Stop wishing and go fishing, pride of ownership show throughout this 29’ Luhrs Open. She is clean, well maintained, has a fresh bottom job and ready to go. Lots of interior upgrades including new upholstery, teak and holly flooring make this the next 290 Open to sell. Call today.
- The layout of the 29 Luhrs is unique to this size class express fisherman. The head is forward with vanity and large hanging area, the cabin is open and has a very roomy feel. Starboard and port bench seats flip up to create two sets of large sturdy bunks. Along the aft bulkhead you'll find the galley with large counter, Norcold model DE 254A refrigerator, Kenyon 120v electric/alcohol 2 burner stove and stainless steel sink.
- The bridge deck offers a centerline helm with great visibility along with port and starboard bench seating for guests. The entire deck lifts up for ample access to the engine room. Factory Tower w/control and buggy top Full 4-Sided Enclosure Lee Outriggers Transom Door Rocket Launcher 4 Tower Rod Holders Spreader Lights In-Deck Fishbox Transom Fishbox Bait Prep Center Livewell Tackle Storage Compartments 6 Gunwall Rod Holders Cockpit Washdown
- Electronics & Helm
- Lowrance LCX 113HD GPS Chartplotter Color VHF Radio Ray 53A Apelco 460 Fish finder Ritchie Compass Trim Tabs Lenco JVC AM/FM Cassette stereo
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 30a Shore Power Battery Charger Dytek Converter (2) Marine Power 350 EFI gasoline engines 270HP w/ 1650 hours Marine A/C
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.