- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW SPRING PRICE REDUCTION OVER $14,000!
GREAT FULLY RIGGED FISH MACHINE!
Perfect size boat. Not too big, Not too small. Tough as nails.
Ready to sell now and get to Fishing!
- DAWSON YACHTS INFORMATION
- What Mcnew Parker Power Boat Guide says about this boat The Dawson 38 is a limited production fisherman designed to appeal to the Tournament level angler. The bull is not a new design; it was first developed back in 1975 in Pensacola and has since been used for commercial and charter service. The hulls were purchased and shipped to New Jersey where the 38s were finished out at the old Pacemaker yard. With a steep 24' of deadrise aft, the Dawson has more "V" than just about any other boat of her type on the market. An attractive design, her styling is on the conservative side, and most will view the Dawson as a strictly business sportfisherman in spite of her comfortable interior. The two- stateroom, galley-up floorplan includes a centertine double bed forward, a separate stall shower, and bunk berths in the guest cabin. Standard 375-hp Cats will cruise the Dawson 38 around 25 knots (30 knots top). A total of 26 Dawson 38 Convertibles were built during her production run.
- Description and Equipment
- Accommodations This 38' Sportfish has a forward owners stateroom with a center line bunk. The guest stateroom is to starboard with a over and under bunk. Staterooms: Reading lamps A/C Unit in owners stateroom Cedar lined hanging lockers in staterooms Drawers under bunk Indirect lighting owners stateroom Privacy doors on owner and guest S/R Head: Teak door Enclosed shower Bench in shower with storage Saloon: TV Carpet Track lighting in salon A/C control on saloon unit sleeper sofa Galley The galley up is located on the port side in the salon. Princess two burner stove top GE Omni 5 Norcold Refrigerator Teak Floor Norcold Freezer Raritan Icer-Ette ice maker sink Cabinet space Electronics Compass Furuno NavNet GPS,Sounder, Radar VHF Radio AM/FM Radio, Cd Player New VHF antenea Electrical Twin 30 amp 125 volt shore cord New 9.5 KW Onan Diesel Generator Deck The deck has an aluminum bow rail and stainless steel cleats. The boat also has a spacious cockpit and bait station perfect for fishing. Flying Bridge: Captain chairs on the fly bridge Safety rail on fly bridge Helm station Release Fighting Chair Lee Twin Outriggers Tuna door 6 gunnel mounted rod holders 6 rocket launcher holders Bait and Tackle station with cooler and sink Wash down
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Knot 10 Today As With Offices In MD, FL, VA, NJ WE WANT YOUR LISTING & WILL GET IT SOLD