If you want an easy boat to handle and move around on this 380 Carver should be one to look at. With a big open interior and centerline master stateroom this layout makes for a great boat for long weekends on the water. FWC Crusaders and a Kohler genset each have low hours for the year of the boat. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR PICS AND DETAILS.
- Master stateroom: Walk-around V Berth Marine air controls Auto sound control Lots of storage drawers and hanging closet Privacy door Private entrance to head Head Large space Separate enclosed shower Sink and plenty of storage Salon Hidden soft lights with dimmers TV with DVD CD Stereo Wetbar with Sink And Bottle Storage Drop table to turn starboard bench into large sleeping berth with privacy curtain
- Microwave 2 Burner Range Deepwell Sink Fridge/Freezer Large Cabinet Storage
- Cockpit Lounge and port and starboard molded step access to the transom storage swim platform and ladder via hand railed steps Rear Bench seating Large area to accommodate outdoor furniture and guests Hot and cold transom shower Swim platform with built in storage and molded step to access Windlass with stainless steel bow pulpit Flybridge Fly bridge provides seating for ten A full instrument panel, with well laid out controls, Double wide helm seats Walk through windshield that accesses foredeck via molded steps Full canvas and isinglass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Crusader 454 FWC (456 Hours) 7.3 Kohler generator Two reverse cycle marine air conditioning systems (cooling & heating) 4 batteries Battery charger Trim Tabs
- Furuno Radar Furuno 1850 GPS Lowrance Depthsounder Horizon VHF Radio
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.