- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
SELLER WILL CONSIDER TRADES!! This is a totally unique sportfishing boat! This boat is perfect for the buyer who's looking to move up to a flybridge model. Although not built for speed, she will provide you with comfort in a very classic setting. Her interior wood will capture your attention with incredible beauty and craftsmanship. She has a two stateroom-one head layout. The sofa converts to a double berth with some very unique help from the convertible salon table. The teak cockpit adds to the exterior look and provides large fish box to starboard and live well plus storage on port side. Swim platform and transom door makes easy access for additional help bringing in that big tuna or dolphin.
- Displacement: 30,000
- Total Power: 555 Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 18
- Fuel: 280 Fresh Water: 80
- Enter the spacious salon by sliding the door to starboard. Large refrigerator is easily assessable without entering the salon. Quickly grab your favorite refreshment or sandwich from the refrigerator without leaving the cockpit. Immediately forward of the refrigerator on port side is Princess oven with stove top. Microwave oven located above refrigerator. Large double sink with garbage disposal very conveniently located forward of oven, along port side. Plenty of storage cabinets makes nice work of keeping everything in it's place. Brand new flat screen television allows for easy viewing from the L-shaped couch or the comfortable swivel style chair. Overhead teak grab rails provide security under rough conditions. Beautiful parquet flooring continues through the salon downstairs to the staterooms. Generous air conditioning provides nice comfort throughout entire interior.
- Guest Staterooms
- Down several steps from the salon to the port side is a stateroom with upper and lower berths. All the way forward is a stateroom with V-berths.
- Furuno color sounder Garmin GPS Icom VHF Radio
- Two 30 amp shore power cords provide dockside power. 12.5 KW Westerbeke generator provides power away from dock. 12 volt electrical system 50 amp charger
- Fishing Equipment
- 5 Cockpit Rod Holders Fighting Chair Double Spreader Outriggers Rocket Launchers on Bridge Rail Overhead Rod Storage in Salon
- Owner's personal effects, including but not limited to all fishing equipment.
- Additional Comments
- All bilge pumps have been recently replaced in Summer of 2009. Water pumps on both engines and generators have been reworked and are pumping good water. Salt water and fresh water washdowns both in good working order, as well as live well pump. There is a very large inventory of spare parts that will be included with sale. This boat must be seen to be appreciated! Owner is confident she will score extremely well during survey.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Steve Levi for additional information. Cell: 251.421.6025