- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This MAN POWERED 43' Viking is known for its good looks and aggressive profile. “BLUE FEVER” features a custom Tuna Tower and a spacious cockpit, which proves extreme Sportfish capability. With twin MAN engines and the finest of electronics, she offers phenomenal performance inside and out. “BLUE FEVER” is an unsurpassed example of this model available today, truly a big game ready fishing machine. You must come take a look, to appreciate this Stunning yet affordable 43’ Viking!!!!!
- Total Power: 680
- The Salon features an L-shaped sofa, coffee table, end table, (2) bar stools, a Sony DSS with dish, full carpet runner, and a high gloss finish on teak throughout.
- Corian countertops Sharp convection/microwave Kenmore refrig/freezer Insta heat hot water Garbage disposal
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms plus settee for a total of 6 berths. The Master Stateroom has a 21" JVC television.
- Furuno 36-mile radar 2005 Flow scans (2) EPIRB Northstar 951XD GPS chartplotter Northstar Ray Marine V850 fishfinder 2005 Navnet combo GPS/radar/fishfinder with 17" screen ICOM 7300 SSB ICOM M59 VHF Robertson AP22 auto pilot Engine synchronizers Rudd rudder angle indicator Autohelm tridata repeater (tower)
- Electrical & Mechanical
- 8kW Onan Genset (2500 hrs) Cruisair A/C and heat PSS dripless shaft logs Oil change system
- Transom door Tackle locker Coaming pads Bow pulpit with full rails Freshwater/saltwater washdown Glendinning Cable Master shorepower cable Grunert refrigerator in Cockpit 1999 Switlik MK II Solas 6-man life raft EZ2CY front and side enclosures with air vents Full Pipewelders tuna tower with 3 built-in quartz lights
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp 2X outriggers Cockpit sink and freezer Murry Brothers fighting chair (8) Rod holders (6) Rocket launchers Refrigerated fishbox
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Pic Cyr 504-338-3738 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org