- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER! BRING OFFERS!
- Displacement: 22000
- Total Power: 430
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 94 Holding: 30
- Master stateroom forward with double berth. Convertible sofa (sleeps 2) and convertible dinette (sleeps 2) in salon. Head features a separate shower and sink.
- Bilge pumps Bilge blowers Water heater Holding tank Trim tabs Oil exchange system ZF gear Alarms CO2 system Windshield wipers Dripless shaft logs 25x31 XLT 4-blade propellers Extra fuel tank with 92 gallons
- Upgraded E120 Raymarine Radar-GPS-Bottom with Sirius weather and music module Raytheon 215DSC VHF radio Raymarine RL70C+ Stereo System Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine ST6001+ auto pilot Danforth compass Floscan 7600 Multifunction Meter Fuel Management System
- Electrical System
- 3 Batteries Battery switch Battery charger Battery parallel Shore power cord Kohler 8 KW generator 50 amp shore power outlet Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
- Hydraulic engine room cover Three sided enclosure Hidden rod holder in salon floor Tuna door Salt/fresh water washdown Marlin tower with controls
- Other Features/ Equipment
- Fresh bottom paint completed 3/2009. Lee outriggers Rocket launchers on tower legs (9) Rod holders in gunwales Rocket launcher bar on hard top with (7) rod Spreader lights Live well Tackle drawers Bait preparation station Holders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Pete Dominguez Office: 251-980-2220 Cell: 850-554-2288