This Tollycraft 34’ sport sedan has been re-powered with brand new twin Yanmar 315 HP diesel engines in 2004. This vessel only has 668 hours and is clean as a pin. The owner of this yacht has owned her for the last 9 years and it shows. This yacht boasts quality with her large layout to include solid teak cabinetry and two private staterooms. Whether you are looking for a yacht for cruising, fishing or a great live aboard this is the vessel for you!
- This 34 Sport Sedan has 2 staterooms. Comfortable with owners cabin that includes an island berth. There are 2 large bunk beds in the second room for guests or children. Elecric head with stall shower and vanity sink. The galley has a electric stove top, dual voltage refrigerator, double sinks, good storage and counter top space. Dinette can accommodate 6 with high/low table and converts to a large double berth. Island queen berth in forward master stateroom Guest cabin to port with over/under bunks Convertible settee in main salon sleeps two. Full head to starboard with electric flush head & large enclosed shower stall.
- Located "up" & featuring Dual voltage full size refrigerator, 3-burner electric cooktop S/S sink •Hot & cold pressure water •Microwave oven
- Engines and Mechanical
- Originally with gas engines, the owners upgraded October 2004 the vessel with with new Yanmar 6 cylinder 315 hp diesel engines. The transmissions were also made new. The original 1.5” shafts and props were used with the addition of Dripless shaft logs. Complete with new gages and wiring harnesses.and cleaned and re-installed aluminum fuel tanks to use with the diesel engines. The original 8.0 kw Westerbeke gas powered gen set was left in the vessel with the addition of a small steel fuel tank and new fuel lines. Twin Yanmar Diesel engines 315 hp 668 hrs Two sets of spare props Racor fuel filters Algae X conditioners
- Electrical and Navigation
- Autopilot w/ remote Standard sonar Forward scan sonar VHF’s (2) Radar Westerbeke 8.0 kw gas powered gen set Two reverse cycle heat & AC units 2 8D batteries 1 400 amp battery Dual 30 amp shore power Phone & TV cable connections
- Hull and Deck
- Windlass Bow pulpit Anchor and anchor line Bow and side rails Helm canvas Bimini top w/ enclosure (1999) Cockpit canvas top (1999) Raw water washdown Cockpit shower Jack stands
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Greg LaRossa for additional information. Office: 251.980.2220 Cell: 251.979.2817