- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Major Price Reduction!
This 35’ Cabo Express is a turnkey boat with full Pipewelders Tower with Pompanette fighting chair fitted centerline in cockpit area with rod holders on back. Brand new Eskimo chipper maker is fitted to port fish box along with removable tuna tubes, under water lights (2), Rupp Outriggers, A/C bridge, tackle center, spreader lights, windlass, remote spot light, teak and holly floors, sat T.V. with flat screen , Glen Dinning controls at both stations. 7.6kw Westerbeake Generator. Lower Helm has twin Furuno NavNet with C-map plotter, sounder, 64 NM Radar, Simrad Auto Pilot, Icom M502 VHF with Icom repeated on upper bridge, as well as Furuno repeater. This boat is in immaculate condition and has been well maintained and is ready to fish with the Big Boys.
Recent updates- Brand new Eskimo chipper, new bottom and zincs, new bilge pumps, new mascerator pump, brand new battery charger/invertor, new coming pads, all new upholstery on the upper tower, new outrigging kit for outrigger, all maintenance is updated. Total boat cut and wax with full detail.
- Displacement: 20400
- Total Power: 450
- Sleeping for (2) in the offset double berth, forward plus (2) on the convertible. Dinette to starboard and full galley across to port with separate head aft to port. L-shape seating is ultra leather.
- Recessed halogen lighting throughout Settee to starboard that converts to bunks Pedestal dinette table 10,000 AC/Heat Teak holly floors with removable carpet
- Corian countertops Microwave/convection oven Two burner stove Stainless steel sink Side by side under counter refrigerator with freezer
- Bait prep center with sink and rigging board, starboard ice box, transom live well, (2) large fish boxes with Conics ice chipper. Pompanette fighting chair with rod holds on back. Cockpit coaming pads.
- Full Tower
- Full Pipewelders Tower Rupp Outriggers Bench Seat Compass Furuno Repeater VHF Auto Pilot Sun Shade and coaming pads
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Greg La Rossa for additional information at 251-979-2817.