- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 60' Bertram Convertible is a tremendous big game fishing machine that comes with a legendary ride. She is loaded with all the equpiment you could want. Oufitted by a knowledgeable owner and professional captain for off shore fishing and cruising, it is ready to go now! The "Experts Only" has been prefessionally maintained to the highest standards. All mechanical service records are available at Saunders Yacht Works, located in Orange Beach, AL.
The complete interior has been redone, furnishings in the salon and all three staterooms inclusing the soft goods new in 2007. All suites have been upgraded with flatscreen televisions and DVD players with stereos. The master suite has a 40" flat screen unit. This is one very clean 60 Bertram. It is ready to fish and priced to sell.
A must see if you're in the market for a 60' Bertram!
- Displacement: 93000
- Total Power: 1400 Cruising Speed: 28-30 kts. Max Speed: 35 kts.
- Fuel: 1630 Fresh Water: 250
- "Experts Only" has the popular 3 stateroom 3 head floor plan. The large cockpit comes complete with a fighting chair, an oversized transom door, molded tackle center, and direct engine room access. The flybridge helm console is one of the best to be found in any big convertible, with U-shaped lounge seating forward to host your guests in comfort around a beautifully inlaid wooden table.
- Stepping up two steps from the spacious cockpit we enter the main salon. The rich colors of maple, cherry and beige catch your eye as you scan the leather furniture and wood cabinetry installed throughout. As your eyes move forward on the port side you come to the spacious and well laid out galley with Corian counter tops, stainless double sink and ample storage space below. Opposite the galley is the dinette, a U- shaped leather bench with an inlaid wooden table makes for comfortable seating for up to 6 adults. Continuing forward and 3 steps down, to port we find the master suite with a queen size bed and ensuite head. Across the companion way on the starboard side we find the second suite, with twin bunks in an over and under arrangement, and direct access to the day head. As we continue forward past the washer and dryer we find the third suite with a 60/40 (double/ single) bunk arrangement with ensuite head.
- The spacious and open salon boasts a large leather L-shaped sofa with storage below as well as a custom cherrywood cocktail table box with marlin inlay, overhead sea rail, wet bar area with corian one piece sink and Scotsman icemaker, custom wood blinds, TV stereo satellite system, VCR, DVD, surround sound, central vacuum system, Panasonic telephone system. The dinette cushions are caramel leather and a full stowage sofa also upholstered in full grain caramel leather is featured. A professionally installed custom wool carpet in patterns of beige and designer window treatments complete the unique and well appointed salon.
- The large galley area has triple sub zero refrigerators and freezers as well as corian counter tops with a sea rail. In addition, the galley offers the following: GE convection microwave, Kenyan four burner stove, maple cabinet storage with sliding drawers, Crystal bar set with chrome push top decanters, large sink with Euro-styled faucet, GE trash compactor, separate 24V DC galley panel and GFI, rod storage overhead in the dinette area, stacked clothes washer and dryer in the companionway, and a U-shaped dinette across from galley area. Galley lockers and head vanities in maple provide a luxurious warmth.
- Master Stateroom- Port
- Oversized queen bed with large storage below, twin night stands with reading lamps and storage. Full size hanging locker, new 40" flat panel TV, DVD and stereo. Access to ensuite master head. Two chrome swing arm lamps added to maple bulkhead complete with trimmed shades. Owners bedset is made of imported silk fabrics. New 2007. The Master head features a custom corian one piece countertop and sink, mirrored cabinets with blond holly and teak amtico flooring, large stall shower with seat, euro style shower head and faucet, and a mirrored ceiling.
- Guest Stateroom-Forward
- Sleeps three in a 60/40 arrangement with a double/single crisscross bunk configuration. It has hanging lockers and draws for ample storage with its own ensuite head and shower. Flat Screen TV, Stereo and DVD Panasonic AM/FM CD stereo Large foredeck Bomar hatch Maple finish Brown and caramel fabric
- Guest Stateroom- Starboard
- The third guest stateroom features over and under bunks, a hanging locker, storage below, private access to the day head and shower, accent lights and a flat screen TV,stereo,DVD.
- The 148 sq. ft. cockpit features to six (6) rod holders. Large bait freezer, 5 drawers for tackle, prep center with cutting board, fresh and salt water wash. Blue Water fighting chair w/ chrome pedestal, bait tray with drawer and rocket launcher. Engine room access. Live well to starboard, insulated transom fish box, removable fish box in deck with macerator. Twin 50 amp shore cable port and starboard, transom door,gate and stereo speakers. Storage under steps, dockside cable TV and phone hookup. Cockpit courtesy lights, access hatches to lazzarette storage, cockpit coaming pad, fresh and saltwater wash downs. Also features a water misting system and blue accent lighting.
- A large open bridge with two (2) helm chairs by Murray Brothers on chrome pedestals, single lever controls, trolling valves machinery, electric gauges, navigation lights, overhead lights in hardtop, new 2011 full 4 side enclosure (EZ2CY), rod holders along aft flybridge rail, large seating area in front of console with storage and new bridge covers. Pod style helm Trim tabls Full CAT display head Remote windlass control EZ2CY enclosure Blue running nightlights New Speakers Inlayed Table Top in seating area
- Tuna Tower
- Custom Tower by “Bausch- American Towers” featuring: Lightweight molded fiberglass top with smooth bottom, single rail Bimini perimeter, radar support, curved face split handle tower control box with one piece molded floor board, white compass, MMC controls with Murray products handles and steering wheel, quartz overhead lights on flybridge hardtop and sunshade, bench seat with backrest, molded quartz spreader lights, center rigger, Rupp outriggers with double rigging lines, electric teaser reels hidden overhead of helm, rod holders on aft bridge rail, custom bridge rails and ladder, running lights molded into fiberglass hardtop, four sided helm enclosure and miscellaneous accessories including blue accent lights.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPS Map 7212- New 2012 Garmin GPS Map 740- New 2012 Furuno 96 Mile open array radar North Star 6000I backup Chart Plotter- Tower Furuno Bottom Machine- Transducer New 2010 Simrad Auto Pilot Satellite Telephone Satellite TV Panasonic phone system w/ intercom Bridge Stereo speakers
- Electrical System
- Twin 21 kw Kohler generators with racor filters and sound shields, 2213 hrs Port/2873 hrs Starboard. 240V/120V AC system, 24V DC main with battery tester. Two sentry 50 amp 24 volt DC main with battery tester. Six batteries, battery parallel switch main gauge control panel, electric pumpout, alarm panel for bilges and high heat. New batteries in 2007. Electrical 60 amp charger Acme tranasformer shore power boster Twin 50amp shore power hook up with Glendenning cablle rewind Two (2) 24V50A battery chargers
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Custom boot blue stripe, extra deck hatches, starboard fuel fills, water fill and waste pumpout, fore deck and bow rail, bow pulpit w/FX85 Fortress anchor with 3/8" chain, Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass with foot control, electric air horn, dockside water hookup, holding tank, window side white powder coated hand rails, fresh water tank with electrical gauge, underwater lights, 15' Mavrick flats boat w/ 40HP Murcury 4 Stroke & Davit. Hull waxed, fresh paint on bottom and running gear, and wheels polished- 2/2013.
- Engine Room
- Twin Caterpillar diesels, 1400 hp each, electronic and manual gauges, dual Raycor fuel filters, air blowers (4), engine driven emergency water evacuators, AC & DC lighting, galvanic isolator, oil change system, hot water heater, sea water strainers, backup fresh water pump, dripless shaft seal. Fire Boy fire safety. Battery charger, fiberglass fuel tank w/sight gauge, Eskimo shaved icemaker, sea cocks, sump tanks, 600 gpd Watermakers Inc. watermaker, bilge pumps and grey water tank pump. Service on both motors & generators by Saunders Yacht Works with full service records available. Engine Hours: 2582
- Additional Salesperson's Remarks
- This 60 Bertram is a true blue water battle wagon with tremendous sea keeping abilities. It will take you wherever you're brave enough to go and back again. It's rigged to fish, and has been extensively outfitted by a knowledgeable owner with that end in mind. The boat is captain operated and has been professionally maintained with an open check book. If you are looking for a yacht in the 60' range, take the time to look at this boat. You will not be disappointed!
- Exclusions- Personal Items
- NOTE: The seller is open to selling his extensive personal collection of top of the line tournament fishing tackle. The tackle, like the boat, is meticulously maintained and can be inspected at the buyer's convenience if interested.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Pete Dominguez Office: 251.980.2220 Cell: 850.554.2288