- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 38' Hatteras Sportfish Covertible offers a 2 stateroom/ single head layout with separate shower. She has refitted with all new: granite countertops, ultra leather sofa and chair, carpet, flat screen in salon and master, microwave, coaming pads, cushions on upper bridge and windless. Less than 600 hours on her since major rebuilds on both engines. This boat is ready to fish or cruise and is clean as a pin.
- Displacement: 28800
- Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 490 Fresh Water: 117
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 38’ Hatteras Sportfish Convertible offers a 2 stateroom/single head layout with separate shower. She has been refitted with all new: granite countertops, ultra leather sofa and chair, carpet, flat screen in salon and master, microwave, coaming pads, cushions on upper bridge and windless. Less than 600 hours on her since major rebuilds on both engines. This boat is ready to fish or cruise and is clean as a pin.
- All New: Carpet, Ultra leather sofa and chair, Flat screen TV, Carpet runners Salon ice maker Wood Blinds
- The galley is located up, port side to the salon. All New: Granite countertops and microwave Sink and faucet Refrigerator and Freezer Two Burner Cooktop
- Master Stateroom
- Just forward located in the bow is the master stateroom which offers a double walk around berth. New flat screen TV. Private access to the head and plenty of storage.
- Guest Stateroom
- Clean with over and under bunks with plenty of storage.
- Furuno GPS, Sounder, MAP Plotter ICOM VHF Radar with open array auto pilot Blue Underwater LED lights Life Raft
- Large cockpit with new coaming pads. Prep station Fish Boxes Outriggers Rod holders Rocket Launchers Tuna Door
- All new: Helm Chairs and Cushions Rocket Launchers Spreader Lights Remote Spotlight New Windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Greg LaRossa for additional information. Cell: 251-979-2817