- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION OF $20,000.
Stepping onto the cockpit gives you access to the bridge, by means of a safe and secure molded in stairway with a polished stainless hand rail. The upper deck opens up into a large area for seating and relaxing, and allows access to the upper helm. There is also an electric grill and an additional seating area on the rear upper deck, great for entertaining family and friends. Going forward on the lower level you can access the foredeck by means of a wide and protected walkway. A stainless Sampson post and dual roller pulpit is perfect for setting the anchor and the optional windlass makes retrieval a snap. All rails, hatches and portlights are fashioned from 316L stainless steel for easy maintenance and great looks.
For 2004, all Mainships, including the new 400, are featuring beautiful cherry wood interiors. All cabinets, drawers and tables are solid cherry and the teak and holly sole is very traditional as well as serviceable. The extended salon includes an Ultra leather sofa, entertainment center with stereo and flat screen TV. A starboard side galley offers a full size, dual voltage refrigerator and freezer, microwave, 3-burner range and oven, and even a coffe maker. Special attention has been given to general and dishware storage and the location for an under counter trash receptacle. To port of the lower station is a full dinette that seats five with a comfortable bench and three stools. Forward, is a master stateroom with a centerline inner spring queen berth and plenty of hanging, drawer and locker storage. A second stateroom offers two single berths. The head, with a separate stall shower is accessible from the master stateroom or the companionway. Please call us today to find out more.
- Displacement: 24,000
- Total Power: 240
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 130 Holding: 47
- The salon is entered from the cockpit through a set of double glass doors. The many large windows combined with the glass salon doors makes for an open and spacious living area. Looking forward on the starboard side you will find the entertainment center followed by the galley. Further forward is the lower helm station. Looking forward to port one finds the Ultra leather sofa that converts into a full size bed, followed by the dinette with three stools and a bench seat opposite the lower helm. Mainship’s extensive use of cherry wood throughout the salon, including the cabinets, draws and helm areas gives the salon its rich look. The sole is covered with Amtico, in a traditional teak and holly style. This gives the sole a very rich look with minimal upkeep required.
- The L shaped galley runs across the starboard side of the salon. It comes equipped with a three burner stove, oven, microwave, and even a coffee maker. It also has a dual voltage refrigerator and freezer. Also located in the galley area looking aft you will find the boats electric control panel. Corian counter top Dual SS sink GE Microwave AC/DC Refrigerator Freezer Three burner stove/oven Hidden trash bin Storage cabinets and draws B& D Coffee maker
- The dinette is located opposite the lower helm on the port side. It has a solid cherry wood table mounted on a polished SS base with a bench seat facing aft and three stools facing forward.
- Master Stateroom
- Center line queen berth w/draws and storage below Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C unit Two opening ports w/screens Center line over head hatch w/screen Starboard hanging locker cedar lined Port locker cedar lined with 2 storage compartments Private access to head Carpet covering on sole
- Located forward of the lower helm on the starboard side. Dual access from both the main passage way and master stateroom Corian counter top SS sink w/storage beneath Mirror Shower w/full fiberglass liner, built in seat & folding door Vac- U- Flush head Opening port w/screen Overhead hatch w/screen Water tank gage A/C vent
- Guest Stateroom
- Located on the port side Two single berths w/ storage beneath Carpet covering on sole Hanging locker cedar lined Two over head storage cabinets Single opening port w/screen Over head hatch w/screen A/C vent Mirror
- Access to the bridge is via a molded in non skid steps w/SS hand rail The bridge area is non skid, spacious and well laid out w/center helm seat Two forward looking seating areas, one located on either side of helm seat Two L shaped bench seating areas located aft of the two forward looking seats w/ storage beneth and a folding table in between Aft the L shape seating area is the built in Gen Air electric grill w/SS sink and ice maker beneath Aft of the grill is an open area with a round table for drinks & dining A Bimini top w/full Eisenglass enclosure (New 2011) protects you from the elements All cushions new 2013.
- Upper Helm
- SS steering wheel Teleflex SS shifters & throttles Full complement of engine gages Trim Tab controls Circuit Breakers Danforth Compass Bilge pump controls Windlass Controls Generator controls Navigation light controls
- Lower Helm
- Side sliding door for side deck access Solid teak steering wheel Teleflex SS shifters & throttles Full complement of engine gages Trim Tab controls Circuit Breakers Danforth Compass Bilge pump controls Windlass Controls Generator controls Navigation light controls
- Transom door Swim platform w/ ladder Folding boarding steps starboard & port Non skid throughout the entire cockpit Transom storage box w/fresh water wash down Storage beneath the stairs leading to upper helm Lazarette access via large deck hatch Dockside pressure water fitting 50 amp shore power connector
- On Deck
- The deck is non skid, wide and has high bulwarks making it easy to get around safely The wide flybridge overhang keeps the cockpit cool and out of the rain The no wood exterior eases exterior maintenance as does the small amount of SS bright work SS hand rails Bow pulpit w/ SS bow rollers SS sampsons post Windlass controls 50 amp shore power connector on bow Anchor locker Electric horn
- Electronics & Navigation
- UPPER HELM: Raymarine RL70C plus radar/GPS/Chartplotter & Repeater for fishfinder C-Map Chartplotter cartridge Raymarine ST6001 autopilot Raymarine 215 DSC VHF w/ 8' fiberglass antenna Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Temp) Raymarine 4kw Raydome Raystar 120 WAAS GPS antenna w/ 3' extension LOWER HELM: Raymarine L770 Fishfinder and repeater for radar/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine ST6001 remote autopilot display Raymarine Ray 215 DSC VHF w/ 8' fiberglass antenna Thru hull transducer w/ hi speed fairing block
- Electrical Systems
- 110v/50 amp AC Service 12v DC Service (2) 8-D Batteries (Engines & House) (1)Group 24 (Generator) Protech 50 amp Automatic Battery Charger Kohler 9kw diesel generator in fiberglass sound shield 110v Electrical panel w/ amp & volt meters 12v Electrical panel w/ amp & volt meters
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room access is via hinged hatches in the salon sole. The engine room layout has the aluminum fuel tanks outboard of the engines. There is generous space between and around the engines for ease of maintenance. Filters, batteries, shaft seals, transducers ect. are easy to reach and service. Four 12v light fixtures illuminate the area well. (2) 1500 GPH Bilge Pump Sea Fire 1301 Automatic Fire Extinguishing System Separ Engine Fuel/Water Separators (4) 12v lighting fixtures Groco Bronze Seawater Strainers for Main Engines & A/C Bronze thru Hulls w/ Bronze Ball Valves Port & Starboard Aluminum fuel tanks w/ cross feed line Dripless Shaft Logs 3000 gph Emergency Bilge Pump w/ Float Switch & High Water Alarm (2) 8-D Batteries Protech 1250 50 Amp Battery Charger Bilge Blower Perko Battery Switches ZF 2.5 to 1.00 Gears for Main Engines Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240hp diesel engine w/ 700 hours (P-#54063/S-#54069)
- The lazarette is accessed via a large hinged hatch in the cockpit. There is plenty of extra storage space for fenders, lines, rollup dinghy, cleaning supplies and more. Kohler 9kw diesel generator w/ sound shield Racor fuel/ water separator for generator Centek aqua lift muffler (2) Plastic water tanks Trim master trim tab pump (1) 1500 gph bilge pump w/ float switch small rollup inflatable w/ oars Teleflex hydraulic steering cylinder 12v lighting Sea Fire 1301 automatic fire extinguishing system Oil X-change pump for main engines and generator Group 24 generator battery
- "Southern Comfort" is an outstanding example of the extremely popular Mainship 400 Trawler. Powered by the premium twin diesel engine package, this boat has a good range of speed and is very capable as a coastal and Bahamas cruiser. She is a turnkey boat, ready for her new owners. Fresh bottom paint 2013.
- Seller reserves the right to remove personal items from the vessel prior to sale such as, but limited to, throw rugs, lamps, accent pillows, plates, dishes and glasses.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Pete Dominguez Office: 251.980.2220 Cell: 850.554.2288 Email: Pete@GulfCoastHatteras.com