- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Fresh bottom paint, exterior wax included!
This economical/fuel efficient vessel gives the best of all world's with the 370 Yanmar. It will cruise at 17 knots @ 13gph or a low cruise of 7 knots @ 3gph with a 500 mile range. All with the comforts of your condo. The shallow draft of 39" make the inland waterways and overnight anchorage a dream come true.
- Total Power: 370hp Cruising Speed: 17 Max Speed: 21
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 20
- This economical/fuel efficient vessel gives the best of all world's with the 370 Yanmar. It will cruise at 17 knots @ 13gph or a low cruise of 7 knots @ 3gph with a 500 mile range. All with the comforts of your condo. The shallow draft of 39" make the inland waterways and overnight anchorage a dream come true.
- V-Berth Convertible Dinette to Double Berth Everwear Laminate Teak & Holly Flooring 15" Flat Panel TV,Stereo CD & DVD Corian Countertops Built-in Cooler
- The Galley is down and port accented with cherry wood and corian counters. Spacious with ample storage. Full Galley w/ Coffeemaker, Microwave, AC/DC Refrig./Freezer, 2 Burner Stove Water Tank & Holding Tank Monitors Stainless Steel Sink H/C Pressure Water
- AC Electrical System Shore Power Shore Power Cord Hot Water Heater Cockpit Lighting 5kw FWC NexGen Generator with Sound Shield DC Electrical System Flat Screen TV DVD/CD AM/FM Stereo Player
- Deck & Hull
- Fresh Water Wash Down Swim Platform Transom Door Swim Ladder Additional Bimini Flytop Windlass Cockpit Stereo Quiet Pack Cockpit Carpet Fold down Bimini Top Radar Arch Keel & Sandshoe for Prop Protection Full Safety, Docking and Anchoring Gear TV Antenna: TV, Phone, Power and Water Dockside Connection
- Mechanical Equipment
- Internal Sea Strainers Dripless Shaft Log High Water Alarm w/ 4000gph Emergency Bilge Pump Battery Charger
- Raymarine VHF Raymarine Radar Raymarine Auto Pilot
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.