- 101 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a true go anywhere Sportfishing boat. Breaux Brothers boats are one of the best built boats in the world and have there commerical boats working the oil fields around the world. They build to commerical and ABS standard and this boat is built with commerical grade Cummins engine and gen sets. She is finished to yacht standard and is well finished for it's intended job, fishing anywhere in the world. Great electronics, an enclosed bridge, fuel tankage of 3850 gals and a huge cockpit make this one of the best boats for long range fishing expeditions.
- Fishing Features
- Rod holders - Twelve (12) Lees flush mount, mounted in the port, starboard, and aft gunnels. There are four (4) rocket launcher type rod holders mounted aft on the pilothouse hand rails. There are twenty-six (26) muonted around the fish box in the cockpit. Rod storage - Storage room on the starboard side of the upper level aft dock. Outriggers - Tow (2) Lee's Tri-Spreader Salt and fresh water wash down in cockpit Built-in live bait well w/ 115 volt circulation pump on port side of cockpit Two (2) bait freezers Lee's Fighting Chair
- Commencing forward is the master's stateroom with built-in storage lockers and chest of drawers, entertainment center and a full head. Aft and to port is a two (2) berth cabin followed by a full head and a four (4) berth cabin. Aft and to starboard is a linen locker and a washer and dryer built-in to the bulkhead, followed by the captain's stateroom with a queen-size bed, built-in strage lockers, chest of drawers, and a full head. Eight (8) steps up lead to the galley, dining, and salon area. The dining area is to port with built-in cushioned type seats and a table. An entertainment center is built into the forward bulkhead of the dining area. Aft of the dining area is a "U" shaped couch. Further aft and to starboard, is the galley, followed by a couch and two chairs. Access to the upper aft deck is in the center aft bulkhead. The upper aft deck has a passenger seating area to port with cushioned seats and a table. To starboard is the engine room access and a storage locker for rod and reels with a water tight access in the deck leading to the void below. To starboard of the rod and reel storage locker is a head with a toilet only. Five (5) steps down form the upper aft deck lead to the cockpit. To port is a built-in ice machine and a live-bait well. To starboard are two (2) small chest freezers and a single stainless steel sink.
- Two (2) 19 in Phillips televisions, one in master stateroom with VCR and one in captain's stateroom One (1) Panasonic 32 in television in dining area One (1) Phillips DVD and Emerson VCR in dining area One (1) Diret TV satellite receiver in dining area One (1) Sony Disc Exchanger in dining area One (1) Sony model DE845 Stereo system in dining area One (1) 42 in. flat screen TV in aft salon
- Ground Tackle
- Anchor - One (10 Fortress, number 125, stored in anchor davit in pulpit Chain and Rope - One length half inch chain and 1,200 ft of 1 in.twisted nylon rope in rope locker. Spare amount of 1 in. nylon rope for hurricanes. Anchor Windlass - One (1) 110 volt Ideal windlass with foot control switch in fore deck
- Safety Features
- Personal Flotation Device - Sixty-six (66) type I and seven (7) child, each with radar reflector tape and water lights Portable extinguishers - Five (5) U.S.C.G. approved: four(4) type A size II type B:C size II, and one (1) size I type B:C size I Ring Buoy - Three (3) available, three (3) stored for spares Rafts - Three (3) Jim Buoy life floats mounted on bow deck E.P.I.R.B. - One (1) Alden S1010 (check expiration date) First Aid kit Charts Bow Rails, 37 in. high Cockpit Gunnel , 36.5 in. Gangway - One (1) aluminum gangway, one (1) Todd boarding step Alarms - Murphy alarm system with water temp, oil pressure, crank case pressure, gear pressure, and high bilge system. Smoke detectors in living quarters and engine room. Emergency lights
- Other Features
- Closed circuit TV with monitor in pilothouse Central Vacuum - Hoover S5673 Water maker - Village Marine Tech SPW-400
- Contact PIC CYR for additional information and pictures 504-338-3738 or email at email@example.com Yacht is currently located at American Custom Yacht yard in Stuart, Florida.