- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price lowered on May 2014!
New paint and service from Hatteras manufacturer. Check out the many new and upgraded items! Seller wants offers!
One of the best rigged and highest condition Sportfish anywhere. Engine Room is immaculate as is the rest of the vessel; this could easily be mistaken for a new delivery. Smaller trades welcome.
- New Items:
- A recent visit to the Hatteras Service Department in North Carolina upgraded and detailed an already beautiful vessel and put her into pristine condition with the lastest electronics in her tower! See for yourself some of the items that were added and done at the time of service: Bottom paint Watermaker Electronics in tower 2,000 hr. engine service Lifting strakes: giving additional dynamic lift, increasing stability and tracking in all sea conditions.
- Broker's Comments
- Recent $180,000 price reduction in addition to upgrades! This is a remarkable vessel. It would be hard to find another in such excellent condition. This convertible has a full-time captain who professionally maintains her condition. She's recently been to Hatteras for a service and update, including a fresh coat of paint. Owner wishes to make this boat as tempting as possible. Recently reduced price and is seeking offers.
- Eskimo icemaker Cockpit controls Transom door Cockpit sink Live bait well Fresh water washdown Freezer with variable control Molded fiberglass tackle center Pipewelders tuna tower with center ladder Center rigger 36' Rupp outriggers Custom front sunpad Stainless steel rails Murray Brothers ladder back fighting chair Maxwell windlass with chain and rope
- SSB radio 5" Ritchie compass Simrad AP20 autopilot Furuno Navnet radar Night vision scope Furuno FCV-1100L depth recorder Northstar 962 GPS and chart plotter Northstar 952X GPS and chart plotter (2) Custom Murray Brothers ladderback chairs Fuel tank gauges Bennett trim tabs VDO rudder angle indicator Icom IC-M127 VHF radio 8" Perko ships bell Dual Trumpet electric/air horn Hatteras Systems Monitor Panel B&G HS2000 speed/distance log, depth & water temp (4) Video cameras SAT TV and telephone
- Twin Caterpillar engines Model 4312 Total Power: 1400 Serviced at @ 2000 hrs. (NEW 2013)
- Engine Room
- Twin CAT 3412E CAT extended warranty Fuel filters Twin disc transmission Oil changing system 15kw Onan generator Overhead lighting Trim tabs Fire control system Emergency engine stop Fuel shut-off valve Bilge blowers Engine synchronizers Engine temperature alarm
- The Salon features custom fabrics and high gloss cherry wood. L-shaped leather sofa Sectional storage underneath cushions Custom compass rose cocktail table with storage U-line icemaker Central vacuum system Wood blinds Custom valance boards Cherry wood sea rail SMX AC controls Double dark window tint Carpeting with matching runner Custom lighting with dimmer switches Overhead lighting with dimmer switch Bose system with touchpad and surround sound
- This vessel features custom Corian countertops with molded sink and custom faucet, Amtico teak and maple flooring, raised panel cabinetry and sleek under-counter Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers. You will also find custom designed cabinet and drawer storage. 2-Burner stovetop Sharpe carousel microwave/convection oven Custom dinette seating with storage underneath Cherry wood table pedestal Entertainment center with a Sony plasma TV/VCR and stereo CD player Whirlpool stackable washer/dryer in companionway
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom features a queen tapered berth with custom fabric covered headboard and mirrored bulkhead; nightstand with drawers; full cedar-lined hanging locker with drawers; reading lamps; TV/VCR; private AC with SMX controls; and stereo system with volume controls.
- Master Head
- Full stand up shower Solid countertop with backsplash Full mirror with storage Vacu-flush head with fresh water
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP Stateroom features a queen berth, TV/VCR, and private AC with SMX controls.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom features an over/under berth and a flip down LCD television.
- Guest Head
- The Guest Head is shared by the Guest Staterooms and features a full shower.
- Electrical System
- 24V Electrical system Dockside electrical cable Battery parallel switch 4 Batteries Battery charger (2) ARC remote lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Trey Wise with Gulf Coast Hatteras for more details. 1-850-258-2352