- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
RECENT UPGRADES!!!! See special upgrades section.
The "Irish Ayes" is a Immaculately kept and professionally maintained Bertram with an Open check-book policy. The Irish Ayes provides a versatile platform that meets and exceeds the demands of even the most avid anglers. Whether trolling the Bahamas' or cruising through the Mediterranean, this Bertram Convertible provides only the best in comfort, performance and technology. As with all Bertrams, the 50 provides amenities vital to the dedicated angler, including a generously equipped prep center with plenty of storage space, a refrigerator, wash basin and cutting table. Other important features include access to the engine room from the cockpit, live-well area and a large fish box with removable tub and an icebox, which fits the center of the transom, to make for a more an incredible spacious cockpit. Call today for more details.
- Furuno Nav Net 48 M Radar Northstar 800 Loran C Northstar 951x DGPS Raymarine ST 60 LCD Digital Furuno FCV-1100 Color Sounder ICOM VHF ICOM SSB Mitsubishi SAT Phone ACR Searchlite Furuno AP Raytheon intercom Clock & barometer Sony AV control System 27" Sony Color TV Samsung DVD/VCR 9" Magnavox Color TV 13" Sony Color TV Optimus CD change
- The following upgrades have been completed since September 2013: Rebuilt Fresh Water Pump, (Galley Maid) Rebuilt Air Conditioner Water Pump,( DepCo Mag Drive) Replaced two Air Conditioner A Coils Rebuilt 1 Waste / Macerator Pump (Galley Maid) Refurbished top end of one Gen Set (Northern Lights) Rebuilt Steering Rebuilt Auto Pilot (Furuno 500) Replaced Marine Radios (2 Icom 412s) Replaced Chart Plotter (Furuno 1944C) Replaced Chart Plotter (Replaced Northstar 952 with Furuno GP1870F) Refurbished, balanced and polished 2 props New Anchor (Fortress FX 37 – 21 lb with 30 ft of ¼ gal chain and 600 ft of new line) Replaced Mattresses in 2 staterooms (Forward Master (Queen) and Starboard Guest) Rebuilt Icemaker Changed oil, filters (fuel and oil) in both mains, gears and gensets Rebuilt Engine driven crash pump Replaced 2 Bilge Pumps – with one spare Replaced Running Lights Replaced ALL Batteries – (8) Deka 8v 195 8 volt cranking batteries and (2) Deka 24M7 12 volt house batteries.
- Fishing Equipment
- Full Pipewelders tuna tower with Hardtop Bait Freezer Cockpit Freezer system Cockpit sink Fish box Live well Murray Bros. fighting chair Transom door Rupp double spreader outriggers Rocket launcher Fresh & salt washdowns 10 rod holders
- Galley Maid Windlass Fortress Anchor & Rode Switlink Lift Raft Horn Life Ring Life Jackets - 8 adults Swim Ladder Bow Rail Bomar Hatch Bridge Cushions 2 Helm Chairs (4) Fenders Flare Kit ACR EPIRB Boot stripes repainted in 2007
- 3 stateroom 2 head layout Salon seating replaced in 2007 Master: Forward with a queen VIP fwd w/ island queen Over/under bunks to starboard
- Galley up Summit SS 3-drawer refrigerator and freezer (2007) Kenmore washer & dryer Princess 3 burner stove Salon ice maker Microwave Water heater Trash compactor Dockside water
- Twin MAN engines 820 hp ea. Cruising Speed: 26 kts (Powerboat guide) Max Speed: 30 kts (Powerboat guide)
- Engine Room
- CruisAir SMXII A/C w reverse cycle Bilge blower 3 auto bilge pumps Bridge/Tower controls Fire control system Trim Tabs Oil transfer system Watermaker Fresh water cooling Fuel filters Raw water sea strainers Hydrl steering Engine Synchronizers ZF transmission
- Electrical System
- 2 9KW Northern Lights generators AC water pump rebuilt (2013) DepCo Mag Drive 2 AC A coils replaced (2013) Auto Battery charger Battery parallel switch 8 - Deka 8 volt 195 cranking batteries 2 - Deka 24M7 12 volt house batteries (2013) Dockside elec cable 240 V Phone & TV Cables
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT TREY WISE FOR MORE DETAILS 850-258-2352