- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Vessel is in excellent condition! New bottom job, refinished props, polished and waxed in August, 2010. Six passenger life raft reinspected by Revere on Dec. 2011-warranty Nov. 2014.
- Total Power: 510
- Accommodations & Layout
- Sleeps four owners & guests in an offset double berth forward & a convertible u-shaped dinette. Master berth area features a privacy curtain, forward mirror, custom innerspring mattress, cedar-lined hanging locker, rod storage rack, overhead storage cabinets, CO monitor, under-berth storage drawers. The head features molded fiberglass sole, walls & ceiling, solid cherry door with gold hardware, solid surface countertops, mirror, custom vanity with storage cabinet, Techma marine toilet system, opening portlight with screen, shower stall with circular acrylic door and ventilation fan.
- Hot & Cold pressure water system Dockside water inlet 6 gallon stainless hot water heater AC/DC Norcold refrigerator with freezer Custom solid surface counter top Sharp convection/microwave oven Two burner ceramic cooktop Stainless steel sink Ample counter, cabinet & drawer space Vented cabinet door & drawers Lower AC unit new in 2008
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Furuno 1944C VX2 NAVNET radar chart plotter FPS fishfinder (2) Furuno 1920C VX2 remote displays Furuno NAVNET fishfinder package with commercial transducer Furuno RD30 digital depth navigation package with transducer ICOM M502 VHF radio package with 18" VHF antenna ICOM command microphone Simrad AP16 autopilot system with second station ACR RCL100 searchlight with second station remote control Digital engine displays with audible alarms Simrad autopilot ACR remote spotlight Furuno depth in Tower High water alarms Compass with light Sharp 15" LCD TV in salon DVD player in salon Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system with remote control & 4 speakers Sirius weather new in 2008
- Electrical System
- Installed 3 new batteries in vessel-Dec. 2011 Custom AC distribution panel with line voltage & load meters Custom DC distribution panel with battery voltage & load meters Circuit breaker protection throughout 9 KW generator 110/12V electrical system (4) 8D batteries in battery boxes Vapor proof battery isolating system 50 amp automatic battery charger 50 amp shore power system with dockside power cable
- Deck & Hull
- Transferable structural warranty Cockpit cover Tuna tower with controls Double spreader Lee outriggers Four-sided canvas enclosure Center rigger Helm cover Upper station console cover Teak & Holly sole Dual cockpit freezers with temperature controls for refrigeration Two insulated fish boxes with macerator pumpout system 55 gallon live well with light Bait prep center in cockpit Four flush mount rod holders Extra rod holders Fresh & salt water cockpit washdowns (new in 2009) Removable cockpit bolsters Transom door with gate Electric vent window Tackle storage cabinet Three Ventilation hatches Spreader lights Custom polished SS anchor roller assembly Custom 316 SS 1 1/4" bow rail Heavy duty black rub rail with SS insert Powder coated aluminum windshield with electrically actuated center vent Three windshield wipers Six 12" SS cleats Vinylester resin barrier coat Molded fiberglass construction Solid fiberglass hull bottom 316 SS hullside through-hull fittings Bronze underwater through-hull fittings
- Helm Deck & Console
- Molded fiberglass helm deck with dual electric rams & cockpit switch Tackle storage compartment Portside lounge with self draining, finished, fiberglass storage below Portside swivel seat with foot rest Ladder back helm seating Sliding bi-fold hatch Battery switches-port & starboard Helm AC Ice maker (new in 2008) HELM CONSOLE: Digital engine displays Custom backlit switch panel Audible bilge water level alarm Stainless steel helm wheel Hydraulic steering system with tilt wheel Tilt-out helm pod for easy access to wiring & electronics ZF electronic controls with engine synchronizer (port new in 2009) Stereo remote control Compass with light Two Furuno screens with GPS/Chart plotter/Radar/Depth Simrad AP16 autopilot Two ICOM M50 VHF ACR spotlight control
- 100 sq. foot cockpit 55 gallon custom baitwell with light Reinforcing plate for mounting fighting chair - 1/2" aluminum Port & stbd insulated boxes with drains (25 gallons each) Bait prep center includes sink, rigging board & lockable tackle storage Courtesy lighting under gunwales & helm deck overhang 5'6" insulated fish boxes with macerator pumpout system Removable cockpit bolsters Self bailing cockpit sole with track drain system & center scupper Transom door with top gate Fresh water wash-down system (new in 2009) Raw water wash-down system (new in 2009) Fuel tank inspection access hatch Removable aft storage box with bilge access below Gunwale hawse pipes with cleats below 10 SS rod holders Leaning post with 5 rod holders (new in 2008)
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- ESC Advantage Caterpillar transferable engine warranties. 1000 hour check done by Saunders Yachtworks, Orange Beach, Alabama. Six passenger life raft reinspected by Revere on Dec. 2011-warranty Nov. 2014. Reverse cycle heat & AC with helm deck unit Troll/electronic controls Macerator pump out system Algae X fuel system cleaner Oil exchange system for main engines & generator 5-bilge pumps, automatic/manual Bennett hydraulic trim tabs Dockside pumpout for holding tank Raw water strainers for main engines & generator Rampage fuel monitoring system Electric cablemaster for power cable Anchor windlass with chain & rode Electric reel outlets - 2 Techma marine head system Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Hydraulic helm deck floor with dual rams Trolling valves Dripless shaft seals Fireboy automatic fire suppression system Dockside water inlet Freezer plates - two boxes Ice maker Fbg engine room liner Engine room sound insulation Aluminum fuel tanks 8D deep cycle batteries SS water heater Fbg mufflers 2" SS propeller shafts Four blade nibral props Bronze rudders Bronze struts
- Tuna tower with steering & controls Rod holders Spreader lights Courtesy lights Red night lights Tuna tower console cover Double-spreader outriggers ACR spotlight control Center rigger Three-sided enclosures Aft curtain ICOM M502 VHF Furuno RD30 Simrad AP16 autopilot Furuno NAVNET radar, chart plotter, fish finder Analog engine displays
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.