- 60 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Over $150,000 price drop!
Proven tournament winner! Professionally maintained by meticulous owner and crew. Owner downsizing - all quality smaller trades (35 to 50 ft) considered. Bring all offers. Less than 2,000 original hours. Don't miss this opportunity to own the finest 60' Hatteras in the gulf!!!
- This elegant Hatteras 60 Convertible features a large open bridge, a full tuna tower, and three stateroom layout - two with queen berths - all serviced by private heads.
- Carpeting Bottle and glass storage Kitchenaid ice maker AC and DC light fixtures Entertainment center Pioneer 60 in. plasma TV, Direct and Sat. Emerson VCR Yamaha stereo receiver, DVD, and CD player, Stereo speakers and CD player
- U-shaped Dinette with storage under Sink w/chrome faucet Sub Zero under counter freezer Sub Zero under counter refrigerator Whirlpool trash compactor Whirlpool 4- burner flat cooktop Kitchenaid microwave/convection oven Kitchenaid ice-maker Washer/Dryer Ice Maker Hot water heater Garbage disposal Hallway Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth w/ storage under Carpeting Dresser with drawers and entertainment center above Mitsubishei TV with Emerson VCR, SAT. receiver Full-length mirror Mirror Night stands AM/FM radio and CD player with Yamaha reciever Full lenght cedar-lined hanging locker with doors and automatic light Private access to head Master Head, Port: Corian countertop with Delta faucets Integral sink over storage cabinet Full-sized tub with shower door and auto sump pump Upper storage cabinet with mirrored door
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower berth, storage under Carpeting Full-length mirror Night stand with drawers Stereo speakers with volume control Full length cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light Private access to head Guest Head, Starboard: Solid-surface countertop and sink Lower storage cabinet Stall shower with door and auto sump pump Upper storage cabinet with mirrored doors
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage under (2) Dressers - port and stbd Bomar hatch with sunshade Night stand Full-length mirror Rope storage locker Decorative mirror Overhead storage lockers - port and starboard Sharp TV Stereo speakers with volume control Private access to head VIP Head, Forward Starboard: Solid-surface countertop and integral sink over storage cabinet Stall shower with door and auto sump pump Upper storage cabinet with mirrored doors
- Single level controls North Star 951 XD GPS plotter Navnet 8 inch Ritchie compass with dimmable light Simrad autopilot Furuno 7112 Radar Furuno 582 color bottom machine Multi link system Murray Brothers' helm Sony XE-744 Stereo w/Graphic Equalizer Engine synchronizers SEA 2251 HF/SSB Radio system SEA 156 VHF Marine Radio Rudder indicator Top-loading insulated drink box Rod storage space in forward locker Horizon DS 40 Digital Depth System Tinted acrylic windshield Helmsman and Companion seat, both adjustable
- Fishing Features
- Outriggers Scopinich Fighting Chair Extra Large Custom Livewell Cockpit Freezer Built in Teaser Reels Transom Fish Box Removable fish boxes with Ice chipper chute Scopinich Helm Chairs Rod locker on bridge ceiling Ice Machine Refrigerated Fish Boxes
- Full Tuna Tower Remote controlled search light Dripless Shaft Seals Bow Pulpit w/custom bow rail Anchor Davit w/ Anchor Drink box with ice dump Chip ice system Fresh Water Washdown System Navigation Lights Cockpit Lights Cockpit camera system Rub Rail Transom Door Windlass Windlass foot control switches Cockpit Freezer Fog Bell Watermaker Bow Thruster Cablemaster Cord Systems
- Engine Room
- Twin Caterpillar 3412 diesel inboards, 1350 hp ea. 2,034 hours - port 1981 hours - starboard Fuel prime pumps Fuel management system Oil change unit for engine and generator Genset 1,849 hours - port, 1,444 hours - starboard Reverse cycle air conditioner AC Fluorescent lights American bow thruster DC lights DC bilge blowers 100 gal holding tank Fire extinguishing system Duplex fuel filters / water separator with bypass manifold, Village watermaker 30-gallon electric water heater Electric bilge pump Polyurethane painted Engine Room Air conditioning compressors and pumps AC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers Halon, portable fire extinguisher Prop Puller/Pusher Engine Room camera system Eskimo Icemaker
- Proven tournament winner! Professionally maintained by meticulous owner and crew. Owner downsizing - all quality smaller trades (35 to 50 ft) considered. Bring all offers. Less than 2,000 original hours. Don't miss this opportunity to own the finest 60' Hatteras in the gulf!!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact listing agent for a showing. Boat is privately located.