- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel has earned a reputation for being a first-rate fisherman! The galley is wide open to the salon with the master stateroom and head being very spacious. The interior of this boat is comprised of teak and designer fabrics. The flybridge is among the largest in her class and has an efficient wraparound helm console. The cockpit comes complete with molded tackle centers and indeck fishbox. Direct engine room access.
- Navigation Station
- Robertson AP300X autopilot Ritchie compass Two (2) VHF radios Depth sounder Northstar 941 and 951 GPS Furuno 48-mile radar Auto helm speed and distance logs Stereo Sea-Tel satellite TV Furuno GPS Ray Marine E12D high definition 1000 watt transducer
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer Cockpit sink Tackle center In-deck fish box Outriggers Murray Brothers' fighting chair
- Main Deck
- Bow pulpit Bow rails Bridge curtains Cockpit 113 sq. ft. USCG safety package Freshwater/Saltwater washdown system Central vacuum system Navigation lights Single electric search light with remote control Life jackets Simpson Lawrence windlass Switlov six passenger light raft New cockpit coaming in 2005
- The salon is tastefully appointed with L-shaped sofa, table, plasma TV, and carpeting.
- The galley is fully equipped with a 2-burner cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, and icemaker. A water heater and pressure water system is included.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is appointed with a double berth and lots of stowage areas.
- Guest Stateroom
- The 2- Stateroom layout includes a guest stateroom with upper and lower berths along with stowage areas.
- The head is fully complete with head, enclosed shower, sink, vanity mirror, and stowage areas.
- Engine Room
- Twin Caterpillar C9, 600 HP ea. 2007 engines (P & S), installed April 2008 300 plus hrs on each engine Cruisair reverse cycle air-conditioning Two (2) Bilge Blowers Bridge controls Raw water sea strainer Hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Fresh water cooling system Fuel shut-off valve Air separators Halon fire extinguishing system Fuel filters Electric head Two (2) stainless steel shafts Injectors Raw water pump kits AC pump and strainer Aft deck freezer fan Underwater fish lights Thru hull vents
- Electrical System
- Batteries with auto charger Dockside electrical cable Glendenning cable master 12V DC electrical system 2005 Northern Lights generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Boat is located at San Roc Cay Marina in Orange Beach, AL. Please call Chris McFarland for a showing or for more information. 251-747-6830.