- 320 Express Fisherman
- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This vessel was designed and built to fish! With tower, outriggers, electronics, fishboxes, and twin Caterpillars, FINAL DRAW is ideal for fishing, diving, or charter. IT'S READY!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the ability to maintain high cruising speeds in sloppy seas and still deliver an extremely soft and dry ride, the Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman runs smoothly and efficiently. This is one of those boats that truly measures up to the performance expected of a real sportfishing craft. In addition to its performance, the 320 Express is a winner in terms of comfort and livability. Pure performance, comfort, and fishability define this 32-foot Albemarle.
- Bow pulpit SS Bow Rail Hatch Switlik six (6) person life-raft
- Aluminum with hardtop and softop Engine controls with hydraulic steering Folding seat Double spreader outriggers Spreader lights Center rigger Simrad radar antenna VHF antenna Stereo antenna GPS antenna Ten (10) rod holders
- SS 4-step swim ladder Fusion speakers Two (2) in-deck fish boxes Shore power Nine (9) gunnel rod holders Raw water washdown Fresh water washdown Ice/bait box and tackle storage (port) Livewell and tackle storage (starboard) SS grab rails (4) Six (6) storage and tackle boxes Aluminum captain chair w/cushions and foot rest Aluminum mate chair Jump seats, port and starboard Battery charger Hydraulic steering canisters Fusion speakers
- Autohelm ST 6000 Fusion MS-WR600 stereo remote Bennett Trim Tabs Engine shutdown system DC-FAN Electronic tachometers, hours with Flo Scan Rule water alarm Ritchie compass Switch panel Starboard windshield wiper Engine access
- SiTex CUS-106LMK II Simrad NSE 8 w/ chart plotter, radar, echo-bottom, and Nav- GPS ICOM VHF ICM422
- Smoke Lexane hatch and door Three step down Port: SS sink Sharp Carousel II microwave Norcold refrigerator Samsung HDTV Light Port window Starboard: Head w/ ss sink, 3 drawers, lights, and electric head A/C controls and electric panel Fusion stereo Large V-berth w/ (4) bunks, converts to lounge Three (3) storage drawers Over bunk storage
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information please call listing agent, at 850-340-0675. This boat is located at the Mexico Beach City Marina.