- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Extended Yamaha engine warranties good through March 3, 2014!
Hard to find custom 42’ Yellowfin with triple 350HP Yamahas, tower and controls. She has every option on her from the custom wrap on hull and tower to the 3-sided enclosure. A/C, new generator,2 Garmin 7212s, HDMI Nautical Mile Radar, 1 FCV 1150 Fishfinder. Windlass and outriggers. Sleeps two and has a flat screen TV. Too many upgrades to mention.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Triple Yamaha 350s with 930 hours Extended Yamaha engine warranties good through March 3, 2014 550 gallons fuel 80 gallons fresh water Cruises at 45mph and WOT at 67mph
- Console/ Cabin
- Air conditiong in cabin Fresh water toilet in cabin 2 bunks in cabin Sony Radio/w IPod dock JL Audio Amps Sirius satellite radio (6)JL Audio Speakers (2) JL Audio Subwoofers (3) 115 volt outlets Teak and holly flooring Sharp flat screen TV with CD/DVD Sony CDX-H905IP JL audio speaker system Fischer control panel
- (2) Garmin 7212 GPS with HDMI 72 mile radar (1) FCV 1150 Fishfinder (1) Furuno Navnet 3d 8" distplay on tower (1) Garmin 5208 stand-alone unit (2) Icom VHF 2kw Digital Furuno Fishfinder Furuno auto pilot VHF Furuno auto pilot at both stations
- Fishing Equipment
- Rod holders all around the gunnels as well as on the hardtop and tower 12V electric reel outlets on both sides as well as 12v downrigger outlets on both sides Rupp outriggers (4) Electric reel outlets Fiberglass tackle/seats Fiberglass hardtop Tuna tube pump system (2) sets-Tackle drawers
- Electrical System
- (6) Blue underwater LED lights ACR spotlight with controls at helm and tower Fog Horn Engine Covers, center console cover, and tower cover included (2) Rule 2000gph bilge pumps Brand new Odyssey batteries Diesel Generator Rope LED lighting under gunnel
- Fold down outriggers on tower Furuno repeater with backup VHF Furuno Auto pilot for both stations Tilt wheel Electronic controls
- Salt and Fresh water wash down Rigging station with 2 rod holders and 2 coolers in leaning post Full cover to shade from the Hardtop to the Bow of the boat while out with the family. 2 tackle centers with plano removable storage bins 50 Gallon livewell Blue and white LED lights all under the hardtop Windlass with Fortress anchor Plumbing run for on deck livewell with Y valve (2) Rule 1600gph baitwell pumps Hard Top Installed fold up step at helm in front of seat Black hull and bottom with custom rap on sides and tower. Coaming Pads Forward seating with table Cockpit freshwater wash down Fishbox forward deck Dual cushion drink cooler 3 sided enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.