- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Enjoy the journey on the Pilot 34! Ideal for a cruising couple, the 34 is designed with an all fiberglass exterior construction and features a sharp entry hull, delivering an easy-care, yet truly rock solid ride with a variety of economical diesel engine options. The wide transom door provides easy boarding and access, while the cockpit and helm area offers penty of room for entertainment and relaxation, featuring two upholstered high-back bench seats for captain and mate, complemented by a par of convertible upholstered settees. At day's end, you'll welcome the opportunity to retreat to the relaxing living quarters of the Pilot 34. Step down into the large salon with its 6'4" headroom that features a deluxe portside galley, solid cherry dinette starboard that converts to a double berth, plus flat panel TV with DVD/CD player. Unusual on a boat of this size, the 34 also features a lower deck with private stateroom featuring v-berth that converts to a double berth, along with twin cedar-lined hanging lockers and cabinet storage. A full head with shower rounds out the interior package.
- Accommodations/Master Stateroom Fwd.
- Full V-berth with filler Everwear Laminate Teak and Holly Flooring Twin Hanging Lockers Stereo Speakers Stereo System Custom TV Cabinetry New 2010 Samsung Flatscreen TV Satin Cherry wood work Stainless port lights 2 Hanging Closets Head Full stand up head Fresh water vacuflush toilet
- The Galley is down and port accented with cherry wood and Corian counters. Spacious with ample storage and accessibility. Full galley w/Coffeemaker, Microwave, AC/DC Refrig/Freezer/2 Burner Stove Water Tank & Holding Tank Monitors Stainless steel sink Molded Corian Countertops Overhead cabinets Everwear Teak and Holly Flooring JVC- DVD/CD Player Satin finish Cherry Woodwork Storage above and below countertops Nova Cool Refrigerator G.E. Microwave 2 Burner Ceramic Princess stovetop Convertible dinette with double berth
- Electrical System
- AC Electrical System Shore Power Cord 120V Hot Water Heater DC Cockpit Lighting DC System Flat Screen TV Water holding tank monitor 5Kw Next Generator Oil change system Salon A/C- 12K BTU (2) Windshield Wipers Bennett Trim Tabs Windlass Lewmar Sprint 600
- Deck and Hull
- Built on a proven solid fiberglass hull, this design is ageless. Built with shallow draft below 3 feet. Fresh Water Wash Down Fiberglass Swim Platform Transom door with gate Stainless swim ladder Cockpit Stereo w/ Speakers Electric Windlass with remote
- Mechanical Equipment
- Internal Sea Strainers Dripless Shaft Log High Water Alarm w/ 4000 gph Bilge pump 120 V Automatic Battery Charger Oil Change System
- Raymarine A65 Plotter I-com VHF Danforth Compass
- Fresh/Salt water washdowns Dock water connection 30 amp shorepower Phone and TV cable hook up Bimini Top Blue and gold helm deck cushions Radar Arch Swim platform Cockpit Air Conditioning Cockpit Carpet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Tim Jones at 251-979-4980